"He actually got it!"

"Karasuno has an amazing libero!"

"YES! THAT IS OUR LIBERO FOR YOU AND THAT AMAZING SETTER IS MY BROTHER!!" I shouted and they looked at me irritated. I sweatdropped and focused on the game.

Tobio looked to his left and the blockers went to the left. But he tossed it to Hinata who was on the other direction. He spiked and... point for us.

"Whoa! Onii-san, you just copied Kenma-kun, didn't you?!" I asked smiling as I saw the familiar trick.

Somewhere in another part of the big nihon(japan)

"Achoo!"

"Kenma-san! Did you catch a cold?"

"Shut up, I didn't catch a cold. Focus on the game." Nekoma's setter said.

Back to Mae's POV(sry I had to)

"Sh-shut up." He mumbled and I chuckled.

It was my turn turn to serve and I was nervous because Oikawa is straigth looking into my direction. I took a deep breath and concentraited.

"Nice serve, Mae-chan!" Nishinoya said and I blushed at his smile.

"Nice serve, Mae." Nii-san said and I threw the ball into the air. I ran up to it and jumped. I hit it hard and it hit the ground of the other side of the net. It flew past Oikawa's face and his eyes widden.

Point for us!

Then...

.
.
.
.

Wait.

(Gomen but please don't kill me. The whole write down the whole game with points and stuff isn't my thing so I will skip the match. Gomen again.)

We had an what seemed like endless fight of deuces.

I had a few Ace serves but that didn't help us much because Aoba Johsai always catched up. I was on the left side of the back when everyone just saved the ball from the right. Tobio tossed to Hinata but Hinata spiked against the obvious taller blocker. The ball spiked against his arms and flew to me.

I made a recieving position and the ball went to me. I recieved it, but it didn't fly up. It flew to the side and out.

My eyes whidden and tears wealed up in the corner of my eyes.

No..We lost. We lost...because of me...everybody will hate me now...the game...no...

I looked at everyone and they were just as shocked as me. Our eyes were wide and we were all frozen as on the other side of the court the people were cheering over the win.

I clenched my fist and gulped down the tears.

We cleaned up and did all the ending stuff. I didn't look anyone into the face and kept starting at the ground as we exited the gym.

Outside

"Okay, let's eat something. Of course, I'm paying." Coach Ukai said.

"Um, food...But..." Daichi said but he stopped him.

"Just shut up and eat."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We all sat in silence and no one
touched the food. I sat between Nishinoya and sensei.

"Running, jumping, and anything else that stresses your muscles will cause the fiber to tear. Right after a match, like now, your muscles are at their limits, so you've got to repair them by eating. That's how you build muscle and become stronger. So eat. Eat a proper meal." Ukai said and we nodded.

Hessitant but slowly one by one bagan to fold their hands and say the usuall 'itadakimasu'.

They began to eat and I slowly folded my hand and said the same but I didn't touch the food. I stared at my plate and held my tears back.

I sniffed which caught the attention of Noya. He stopped eating and looked at me. He picked up a piece of meat and poked my shoulder still chewing.

I looked at him and he looked me softly into the eyes. Tears began to form in the corner of my eyes and some made their way out of them. He then gulped his food down.

"Open up." he softly said and I shook my head. He smiled sadly and gently placed his thumb on my chin and opened my mouth. Once it was opened he placed the food in it. I closed it and munched as he grinned a bit in success while I blushed quietly at his action.

My eyes whidden as I slowly felt energy pump through my body. I picked up my chopsticks and ate slowly along with the others. They were all, beside Tsukishima, crying while eating so I coudn't help but let my tears escape the prison of my eyes.