7

So, I added something new at the end of this chapter. Just so I could continue with this story and their love. I have so many 'Shower' ideas. If you get what I mean by that. XD Enough of THAT let me know about what you think of the end. I'm not so sure about it myself.

"Emma!" Regina yelled to the blonde before crawling into the small door herself. She felt around the dark room.

"Regina. What are you doing?" Emma shouted into the door. She shone her light through and it fell upon Regina.

"Regina?Emma?" The voice called again. Regina closed her eyes and continued to crawl through the small space towards the voice.

"Swan. Give me that light." Regina demanded craining her head around and holding her hand out as best as she could.

"Fine. I'm going to call the Ambulance. Just in case." She tossed the flashlight to Regina and disappeared from the doorway.

The man coughed.

"Hold on. I'm comming." Regina called when she finally began crawling again. She shone the light ahead and it fell onto an opening.

"Hurry. It's getting harder to breathe." The voice rang, followed by coughing.

"I'm trying." She tossed the light out of the opening and it landed on the floor, shining on the legs of the voice. She climbed from the opening and coughed herself.

"Regina. Thank god." The thick British accent echoed in the room. More coughing followed suit by both him and Regina.

She picked up the light and shone it on the man's face. Her eyes widened she saw Robins face. Her eyes welled up with the tears she had been unable cry for the last month. "Robin." She said through the tears.

He grinned at her and squinted at the bright light in hus eyes. "Regina." He breathed heavily. He coughed again making her frantic to untie him.

"I've missed you." She cried when he was finally untied. The flashlight dropped to the ground and her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I know. I've missed you also." He hugged her tightly as a new light shone through the opening at the embracing couple.

"Is everybody alright?" Charming called as he climbed from the opening. His breaths were heavy and he shone his light to them.

"I'm alright. Regina is a whole other question." Robin spoke softly looking from the man to his lover. She hadn't said anything since she hugged him.

"I'm doing a lot better now." She said as the sound was muffled by his neck. She lifted her head and coughed as dirt and dust tried to enter her lungs again.

"Come on. Emma is waiting with the paramedics outside." He allowed Robin to go first. Who of course refused and forced Regina to go.

Regina climbed from the small doorway and stood up in the basement. She turned around and helped Robin out. She gripped his hand tightly, to afraid that if she didn't she would lose him again.

"Don't be so worried." He placed his big, yet gentle hands on her hips pulling her closer. "I'm not going anywhere." He kissed her deeply. He knew that the dirt would mix into their mouths, but at this point he didn't care and neither did she.

"I know." She bit her lip as their foreheads pressed together. She let two small tear drops fall from her eyes as they stood together, waiting for David to come from the door.

"Ok. Let's go on. They want to speak with you, Robin. And I'm sure they will want to check up on Regina just in case." He lead them back upstairs. They followed gladly, desperately wanting to see each others face again.