✞: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

It was a refreshing feeling like springing awake from a dream.

Eren was having the best time in his dream until, something start bugging him. He didn't now exactly what it was. But the more he lay down the more bothersome he become.

Then it hit him.

School.

Throwing his blankets onto the floor, he check the time. 7:59 am.

"Ugh...I knew it! I over slept!" He turn his phone again, and he saw some messages from Armin, and Mikasa. Not having time to respond he quickly put his phone on his backpack, that way he wouldn't forget it.

[8:10 a.m Maria Academy]

"I really thought I wasn't going to make it today..."

"Oh good morning Eren!"

"Morning Armin," His response was breathy, as he was trying to get his breathing back in place.

"I have been texting you since yesterday afternoon, but you haven't responded none of them, are you okay?"

Eren got confused, then he remember what happen yesterday, and his whole mood became sour. It's not even 8:30, and he was already planning how to pay Levi back.

"So, how did it went yesterday?"

"Uhhh... we couldn't come to an agreement," Not wanting to continue the conversation, Eren smile, and walk past Armin.

"What exactly did you did, Eren?"

"Me? Nothing, but your boyfriend-"

"President, now tell me exactly what happened?"

"Can't do, I will be late to class!" To Eren's favor the bell ring, and every student was walking to their classroom, but not determined to give up, Armin plan on getting everything out of Eren, even if he had to get Mikasa involved.

It was time for kids to enjoy their meal, and free time, but apparently not for Eren. Armin had a whole plan save just for him.

"Can Armin hurry up, I am trying eat then laze around!" Eren took his phone out, and  and Armin was taking his sweet time

"Eren..."

Finally hearing Armin, he turn around annoyed, he saw Armin standing to a very worry Mikasa.

"Before you, go and ask me if I'm okay, yes I'm okay. Now leave, your club needs you," shooing Mikasa away, Eren ignore his two friends, and decide to eat without them. Even if they were in behind him.

"Eren, please tell me what really happen, I'm worry that they might kick you out..." Armin spoke softly.

"Finally some good news!!"

"Eren, please! Listen to me for one time in your life!!" Finally walking in front of Eren, he took his hands and look him dead in the eye.

"Tell me... please!" Armin beg Eren, and not wanting to see his friend beg or cry, Eren gave in.

"I was force into the Theater club, and got kick on the abdomen by Levi–"

"Levi?! As in Levi Ackerman?"

"Well is there another one that has the same name as him? No right so it is the shorty."

"My God Eren– wait Mikasa where are you going?! Oi Mikasa!" Running after Mikasa both Armin, and Eren they both find themselves stopping her from committing a crime.

She wasn't happy Eren got force into a club, heck she wasn't happy that Eren got hurt in the process too. And for hurting Eren, Levi had to pay and big time.

[5:05 heading back to home]

By the end of the day the trio walk each other to their houses. Worry that Armin might get harrassed or bully for his appearance both Mikasa, and Eren see Armin off first then, Eren and Mikasa walk to their house.

Both of them leave together. When Mikasa was little, her parents passed away in an accident. Leaving her orphan. With no family to take her in, Grisha (Eren's dad) took her in.

Stopping by the grocery store, Eren and Mikasa bought groceries, and some ingredients they needed to make for today's dinner. Paying their bill, the siblings head out, and discuss about their sudden event from earlier. Not coming to an agreement. Eren ignore Mikasa, and just continue on walking.

"Mama, look! There is a guy flying in the sky!" A little girl comment, getting Eren's attention.

"Don't say weird things, hurry up!" The mother kept on pulling the girls little arm, but she was so into the man that was floating in mid air.

"But is true..." The little girl pulls away from her mom's grasp, and stops at the middle of the street and point at him. "Mama look!"

Eren stops to look at the girl who seems to be fascinate by this guy that is supposedly floating. Eren intrigued by the girl, he look up but saw nothing. Shrugging it off, he kept on walking, but then he start hearing honks.

'

Oh no the girl...!'

"WHATCH OUT!!!" 

Throw the groceries bags away, Eren run the fastest he could towards the little girl. If one thing he hated was kids and their imaginations.

'I can't catch up.'

Ignoring the throb on his leg he kept on running, until he reach to the girl and push her out of the danger.

And before he could take another step he froze, the pound sounds blurring around him, the light cars that seem to be so bright suddenly turn into complete darkness.

"EREN!!"

––

Sorry if it was short this is just a filler, lolol.