"Yeah I'm fine, just a little bruise" I said.

"If your sure" he said, looking extremely unconvinced.

I nodded and headed towards the changing rooms.

"Practise starts next week after school Zo!" Coach called, smiling at my expression.

I smiled and got changed as quickly as I could without hurting my hand. Last lesson wasn't to bad compared to the rest of the day, the teacher was quite understanding about my hand and let me off writing, she just told me I would need to pay extra attention. But what I was dreading was my English mark. I closed my eyes slightly as I walked up to the teacher in her office.

"Very disappointing Zoe, I expected more from you" she sighed, handing me my essay.

I opened my eyes properly and they immediately fell onto the big red E which was circled. I closed my eyes and hoped that I had read wrong. I took another look and faced the fact that this was my mark and I couldn't change it now, I would just have to face the wrath of the boys when I got home.

I walked as slowly as I could down the road, knowing that this was just going to get me in even more trouble when I got home. That English essay counted for half my grade at the end of the year. I was just approaching my road when someone kicked a stone at me. I turned round and came face to face with Monica. I haven't introduced Monica yet have I? Well she is a huge One Direction fan and can't seem to deal with the fact that I live with her idols. I only met her in secondary school but she has been holding a grudge against me ever since.

"Oi shortie!" She mocked, pointing out how small I was compared to other people in my year group.

"What do you want?" I sighed, not feeling up to a fight at the moment.

"Not up for a fight today? Taking the same road as your brothers then?" She laughed, her little minions laughing as well.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I snapped.

"Your brothers used to fight all your battles for you when you were in year seven, now your in year eight they've not done anything for you in terms of standing up for you. Isn't that what big brothers are meant to do?" She asked.

"They..." I started but then reluctantly realised that what she said was true. "Well at least I have big brothers, you don't have anyone!"

"I have friends. And unlike your brothers mine aren't gay" she said, referring to the fake relationship between Louis and Harry (A/N- no offence to and Larry shippers out there. It's your opinion and what she said was just for the benefit of the story)

"They aren't gay" I said, clenching my fists and trying to keep my anger in.

"Tell that to all the pictures online" she pointed out before walking past me, making sure to bump my shoulder.

I kicked a stone angrily in a random direction before storming up the road to the house. I took out my key and opened the door before slamming it as hard as I could.

"Don't slam the door!" Liam shouted from the kitchen.

"Alright calm down" I huffed, kicking off my shoes and heading upstairs.

"The boys are going to be here any minute, I want you to set the table now okay" Liam called upstairs.

I rolled my eyes and changed into some different clothes, the ones at school were wet from the rain. I grabbed my maths books before heading back downstairs. I laid the table and then sat in my usual seat, taking out my books and staring my homework.

"What's that?" Liam asked, coming into the seating section of the kitchen.

"What do you think" I said.