" I don't know but I don't like it..", Sehun looked at her weirdly.

" I'm leaving first..", Sulli got up from her seat and left Sehun alone at the rooftop.

" Ssul, let's go to the Tennis Match.", said Dasom when the school ended.

" Why?", Sulli asked simply. But her simple question made her two friends, more confused.

" Of course, it's all because of Kim Taehyung, your bestfriend. Today is his match.", said Dasom.

" Our Ssul has totally changed.. Before, you were the one who was so eager to watch his match..", said Chorong. Sulli just looked at the her desk with the guilty eyes.

" Right, Ssul... We all feel that you have been distanced towards Taehyung.. Even his name, you don't call it anymore..", said Dasom, seriously.

" Name? Which name? .. He has another name?", asked Sulli innocently.

" .. How can we blame to you..? .. It's normal that you can't remember .. ... Ok.. So I'll tell you that, his another name is .. V.. the name which is called by you, only you.. And you two friendship is more than others.. You two even know about each other more than yourselves..", Dasom ended her words with a sigh.

" He's that special to me..? .. But why I always feel uncomfortable with him..?", said Sulli, almost in whisper, but they could hear it.

" How?? What kind of feeling you have if you're with him?", asked Dasom, a sense of curiosity.

" .. Hmm.. Something like.. fluttering.?.. Yes... fluttering.. I feel fluttering in my heart whenever I'm with him.. That's why I feel uncomfortable with him..", said Sulli honestly.

" Bingo! It's normal, Ssul.. You're still Choi Sulli, we knew.", said Chorong.

" Wow.. Park Chorong, your brain has improved. ... She's right, Ssul.. Although you didn't confess to us, we could guess you like Taehyung, with no doubt..", said Dasom smiling.

" I like .. him..?", Sulli murmured herself.

" Yes.. Although you have changed, your heart can't change easily..", said Dasom.

They didn't know that Sehun was eardropping their conversion. He felt some weird feelings in his heart, .. more than hurt ...

Taehyung smiled sincerely in the tennis feild while gazing at Sulli who was cheering for him. Although there were also Dasom and Chorong with her, Sulli was the only cheerleader for him...

As usual, he won...

Most of the girls started to give him many flowers and chocolates for him after the match. But the one who he interested was the girl who was standing away from the crowd with empty hands, no present for his success. But he didn't need any presents from her because she is the most precious present which God gives him...

After he had changed, he went straight towards her ignoring his fangirls.

" Let's go..", he said.

" But how they--", before her sentence, Taehyung grabbed her wrist and ran away from the crowd.

Sulli and Taehyung were sitting on a bench beside the lake, near their house.

" .. V..", as soon as Taehyung heard that name, his gaze averted to the girl.

" Ssul.. How do you remember it? .. Perhaps, you can get your memeories back?", asked Taehyung looking at her face.

" No.. Dasom and Chorong told me that name.. Why didn't you tell me since the first place..?", asked Sulli, now she was looking at him.

" I just think.. it's no need to tell you..", said Taehyung avoiding her gaze.

" Why no need? .. V.. You and me are bestfriends.. but the one who can remember our friendship is only you.. If you don't tell me about us, I can't know anything, even about you're my friend.. .. So tell me everything what happened between us.. happy, sad.. all of our memeories..", said Sulli.

" ... Ok then.. ", Taehyung told her all of their memorable moments, but not including one.. the moment when Sulli kissed his cheek. He didn't tell about it...

" What's up?", Sehun asked coldly to his dad after entering his office room.

" You have to move a new school next week..", these unexpected news made Sehun shocked. But it was not real unexpected case, his dad already told him about that a few weeks ago.

"..  Can't I stay still in this school?", asked Sehun, sounded like pleading.

" You told me to do as I like.. But now, why are you insisting to move school?", asked Sehyun.

Sehun let out of a sigh and started speaking again, " .. I want to stay still in this school .. until a time..", until when she gets her memory back. .. That was the reason why he couldn't leave this school, now.. Sulli was the only one who was able to be with him in his lonely life, so he didn't want to leave her easily...

" Until what time?", his dad asked again.

" .. I don't know it either.. But please.. until that unknown time.. If that time comes, I'll do as your wish..", said Sehun. His dad didn't complain anymore because it was the first time when Sehun pleaded to him.

Sehun was staring at his phone while lying on the bed. He opened the message box and started texting to her. He was hestitating to send it but finally he touched the 'Send' ..

Sulli was on her way to go back home alone, Taehyung was already left because his dad called him. She felt a vibration on her phone. She saw a message and opened to read it.

"What are you doing?" , she smied a bit when she saw his message.

Sehun almost jumped out of the bed when his phone rang a mesaage tone.

"I'm on my way to go back home..", she replied.

He smiled and texted again,

"Can we meet now?"

"Sure.. Come to the bridge near our school.. So see you in a while!"

Sehun jumped out of the bed and grabbed his coat. Then he left with a smile. He felt the first pleasure of having a friend. And he was happier because his friend is her...

_________________________________