The Mystery of the Kid

As when we keep on walking we heard as if someone was crying. And I kept on looking for that noise. We move around as if we are being followed by someone else. As when we look around we saw a little girl crying. "She is the one whose making  the noise" Alysaniza said softly

We went nearer and she disappear like a bubble. So we felt like ____   ____  ____.

Later on  we started moving around. As when we look at our back we saw the girl (kid) just right infront of me. And said " Please help me or else something might happen in your school". And she disappear like a bubble again  which I hate to say that word. We are scared for what we heard. But to be honest, I really wanted to help her not because when I don't, she is going to do something bad. I really wanted to help but I don't how.

Later on an old man came and ask "Do you know that girl?" And we answer NO! "Well is she asking for help?" He ask and we said the truth. "Yes".

After that he started explaining  " You know what she is one of the pupils here at your school. Her teacher was also your teacher. MRS. MARIBELA SACHICO. She was here because he was captured by someone who just died last year. And she said it was her teacher's fault. She said if her teacher didn't let her clean  then she won't be captured. If she's asking for helped then don't.  Becuase the help she needed is exchange for your lives. Because our Leader told us that who ever gonna capture someone she or he can be free. So if I were you get out from this place!" And we ask how....
I wonder why would that old man be rude to the lady? And it wasn't our teacher's fault