Sharptooth clasped his hands together on his desk. "I am intrigued," he allowed, nodding for Harry to go on.

Harry took a deep breath. "As I'm sure you're aware, there are limited ways to destroy a horcrux. The most reliable methods we've discovered are basilisk venom, and fiendfyre. We feel that venom is probably the safer route to go."

Sharptooth raised an eyebrow. "The best of a bad situation," he tilted his head to the side. "This would suggest that you believe you have a supply of basilisk venom handy."

Harry smiled slightly. "I'm sure you're at least somewhat aware of the situation with the Chamber of Secrets a few years ago." Sharptooth nodded. "When I defeated the basilisk, I stabbed it with the sword of Gryffindor."

Sharptooth's eyes widened noticeably. "The sword would now be a weapon for destroying these vessels."

Harry nodded. "That's what we were thinking. The only problem is, the sword is currently on display in Dumbledore's office, and if we were to just take it, it would raise questions we don't want to answer."

Sharptooth pursed his lips. "You wish to exchange it for a forgery."

Harry's smile widened. He loved how astute his family's Manager was. "I am willing to pay - "

Sharptooth cut him off by shaking his head slightly. "Allow me to present the situation to the Goblin council. I believe they may be persuaded to take action."

Harry glanced at Ginny briefly, before turning back to Sharptooth. "I will admit that I had hoped the Goblins may consider aiding us, but I didn't want to ask. We don't expect you to involve yourself in a wizard's war."

Sharptooth let out a small sigh, leaning back in his seat. "Normally we wouldn't, but we can see the outcome of neutrality. Voldemort would not leave us in peace. I will notify you of a decision when it is made."

Harry bit his lip. "I know that the sword is technically mine, as Gryffindor's heir, but I also know how Goblins see Goblin-made items. When this is over, should you desire it, I am willing to give the sword back to the Goblins."

Ginny didn't look surprised, but Sharptooth did. There was also a trace of admiration and respect in his stern gaze as he observed his client. "Your offer is appreciated, though perhaps not necessary. Godric Gryffindor was one of the last wizards to be granted the title of true Goblin-friend. Oh, we have given offers of friendship to others, but not many achieve the level we granted the Gryffindor line. That sword was our token, gifted to Godric and passed down through his line to show to the world that we considered them to be Goblin-friend. That sword is yours, Harry James Potter Gryffindor, and yours alone. That Albus Dumbledore has custody of it will only give us more reason to honor your request."

Harry blinked, startled. He hadn't expected that. "Thank you," he replied simply, not really knowing how to respond. Sharptooth made to stand up, but Harry's raised hand stayed his movement. "There's one more thing."

Sharptooth almost sighed, lowering himself back down. "Of course there is," he muttered. "What else?" he asked louder.

Harry and Ginny shared another look, almost apprehensive, before Harry took a deep breath and let it out. "This is slightly more... delicate." Sharptooth raised an eyebrow. "We've done a lot of research in preparation for this search, and we think we might have an idea on the location of one horcrux. At least, we hope we do."

Sharptooth inhaled sharply. "It must be somewhere that affects the Goblin race for you to be telling me."

Harry nodded slightly. "When we were talking about possible locations, I just had this idea in my head that Voldemort would choose Gringotts. He would see it as a symbol of the world he found himself a part of."