~Next Afternoon ~

I didn't wake up til like 2 o'clock and it looks like O is in the same boat. I remove his hand off my ass and he wakes straight up. We both go put on some under ware and I put on one of his big sweat shirts and some long tube socks I go to start cooking breakfast and my ass is killing me. I notice I'm walking funny ughh I'm not gonna get to hear the end of this from him. While I'm cooking someone is at the door. I open it to see Keisha and Margret and O finally came out with only some basketball shorts and some tube Nike socks.
Both them: heyyyyyyyyyyy boo!
Me: did y'all plan that or something.
I let them in and continued cooking while they all just talked . When the food was done I fixed me a plate and joined them.
All 3of them: where my plate at?
Me: do I look like y'all made? Hell no y'all got two legs get it y'all damn self.
They noticed I was walking different and all the scratch marks on O's back they was just laughing they ass of. What I didn't know was the both of them came by last night and they heard us. I was like do I really sound like that cause they have audio of us. We continued to have fun and they wanna go out to eat later on tonight. I was down and so was O but he really didn't have a choice. They left and I had to figure out what I was gonna ware. Once I got that together I decided that I was finna fuck with O til time to leave. I found him on the couch watching basketball so I sat in his lap and started rubbing his bare chest and moving my hips on him. I felt him getting hard so I got up and went to my old room. O followed me in there and pinned me to the mattress.
O: look lil nigga don't be starting shit you can't finish. Ight.
Me: yeah whatever (he slaps my ass and walks out) punk.
He stopped in his tracks and turned slowly and walked up on me looked me dead in my eyee grabbed my waist.
O: you wanna run that by me one more time.
Me: what you deaf now. I said you a punk what you think you a thug now. (I'm just running my mouth with a smirk on my face)
O: you and this hard ass mouth. Well I should say warm (he smirks, licks and bites his lip) and you know I'm a thug I was thugin all up in that ass last night.
He ripped every piece of clothing off of me flipped me over pushes me on the bed face down ass up. Pulls his dick out and we had repeat of last night. I really need to watch my mouth cause he continues to put it down. It's time to start getting ready to go out to eat. Some fancy restaurant. So I had on my black Chanel suit with a red and gold shirt and with my red Hermes belt and loafers. O had on the the same exact colors I have no clue why he dose that. To top off our look we added our gold studded ear rings and necklace and I threw my hair in a slick ponytail. We go down stairs and see Keisha and Margret looking good as fuck only if I was straight. We took pics and posted them with the caption " Black Royalty " then we left. We talked about everything that night and the food was ight. I can honestly say tonight was a good night.

~ couple weeks later~

(O's POV)

So today is the day my family meets the dude I'm head over hills for. I love this lil nigga to death. I'm thinking about proposing to him soon and I hope he says yes I know we young but I'm in love with him. So right know I'm putting all the bags in the car while he's at the store getting some snacks and some clothes. This dude got enough clothes. I walk back in the house to get the last bag and in walks him.
Me: (I walk up to him and tongue kiss the fuck out of him and he accept it) what you all get at the store?
Micah: well someone's happy to see me but a whole bunch a junk food I'm not supposed to eat, a couple blankets, aux cord even tho I know we got blue tooth just in case, and some clothes for us.
Me: ight I'm finna go out to the car I already filled up the car and I'm ready when you come out and don't forget the car and wall chargers.
I walked out and got situated and not long after he came out looking sexy with these joggers on. He got in on the passenger side and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I started driving to the airport our flight leaves at 4:30 am. We got there a hour an a half early so we won't be rushing. Our plane number was called we got on first class he didn't really wanna spend that money on a plane seat. I ignored him cause I'll buy the whole entire world for him. As soon the plane got in the air he was knocked out laid up on me. I guess I wore that ass out last night.

~4 hours later~

We got off the plane then went to get our bags and the rental car. We only staying here for a week and a half so this should be fun. We got the rental car and started driving towards my parents house we passed the Santa Monica welcome sign. I could tell on his face he was nervous but he tried to tell me he not. We got to my parents house in bout 30 mins. I got a hotel room down the street so we can do our thang. We walked up to ring the door bell and my beautiful mother opened the door and hugged me tight. Then looked at Micah.

(Micah's POV)

Mrs. Wills looked at me and squinted her eyes and my heart dropped. She a beautiful woman I can see where he get his looks from.
Mrs. Wills: you must be my son in law Micah. I've heard so much about you (when she said that I was like is it good or bad) come on in make yourself at home.
She pulled me into a tight hug and I met O's father he's just an older version of O. His parents names are Victor and Veronica. O's parents told me not to call them Mr &Mrs just call them pops and momma V. We spent hours talking and getting to know me. Well O already told them almost everything bout me. O's brother (Torrance), sister (Tina) and nephew (Markel) came over his brother was fine ass hell but ion run like that, his sister was drop dead gorgeous and his nephew was adorable. O is the baby of the family so he is spoiled and the one who gets picked on. The question I was dreading to answer came up.
Momma V: Micah why you walking funny and what's on your neck? (My heart dropped I just can't say her son be fuckin so good it got me walking different. She called O over and he sat next to me. And all I heard was pops saying "That's my boy",I just palmed my face) I know why but all I'm gonna say is O don't rip him cause I've seen it and Micah in praying for you.
O: momma wh-
Momma V: boy shut up you cane out of me I changed you you ain't got nothing I ain't seen.
For the rest of the night everyone just was telling me all these embarrassing things bout O that I never knew. Like when he was 10 he got caught jacking off and this one time when he was 15 his older siblings locked him out the house while he was butt ass naked. I was just laughing the whole night. His family is very nice and I feel like I've known them my whole life. We went to our hotel to check in and get settled the hotel was very nice. Once we got in and settled I changed into my swimming ware cause I'm going to the hot tub.
O: baby where you going with those small ass shorts on (he put his hands up my shouts and squeezed my ass) waring no under ware I see.
Me: bae stop playin with me I'm going to the pool area so I can get in the hot tub.
O quickly ran to change into his shorts and got 2 towels and pulled me out the door. We got to the pool area and we got in the hot tub and its was hot just how like I like it. He pulled me onto his lap and I could feel his dick floating. We was just chilling and laughing doing what happy couples do. I heard the door open and this voice call O. He looked up jumps out the hot tub to hug some girl. I ain't gonna lie she was pretty. He brought her over and they was just having a good ole convo. Since he seen her he ain't said a word to me. I didn't want to be rude or feel like a third wheel so I got up and left with out saying a word. All I heard was O calling me to cone back. Nope.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give me your feedback on the story. Do you like it or not. Vote, comment and share