Chapter11:jesse death

Dom's pov:
We went home and I took out the 1970 dodge charger that me and my dad built I was walking towards the car when Brian pulled up in his supra and had a gun on his hand "put your hands in the air Dom" he said "no" I said "stop running Dom it's not going to help you" he said "I ain't running" I said as I slammed the door shut "Dom stop that's enough" Emily yelled to me "stay out of this Emily" I said to her then turned my attention back to Brian "Brian I gotta find Jesse before Johnny does I'm all the kids got for family" I told him "I'll call the police department they will pick him up long before he finds him" he said "move your car" I said then Jesse pulled up and got out of the car "Dom I'm so sorry I don't know what to do" Jesse said "what where you thinking" I said then I heard motorcycle engines coming and looked to see Johnny and his brother coming "Emily get down now" I yelled that's when they started shooting at us and I saw Jesse get shot a couple of times and I ran towards him "Jesse" Emily and Mia yelled as they both came running then Brian got in his car and started chasing them I got up and went to the dodge and drove after them I drove one off the road as Brian chased after Johnny and finally killed him.