Chapter9: the truth

Brian's pov:
I had seen and heard the fight with Dom and Johnny and was going to talk to my sister "hey Emily" I said "hey Brian what's up" she said "I need to talk to you about something alone" I said "ok" she said then she started walking with me "I heard what Dom called you before the fight started" I said "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner Brian" she said "it's alright where did you two get married at" I asked "in Brazil it was suppose to be just a romantic weekend for me and Dom I was surprised when he asked me to marry him in front offMia and the others in Brazil" she said "huh you where really surprised weren't you" I said laughing a little "yea I was" she said smiling "Emily come her for a minute" Dom called from his car "I will be right back Brian" she said then walked towards Dom I watched as I saw my sister arguing with Dom. Dom tried to grab her shoulder but she pulled away and started walking off as Dom called her but she ignored him he looked sad as he got into his car with Letty and Vince each getting on there cars and they left I went to go find my sister. Once I found her she was with Mia and they where both crying "you two ok" I said "yea we are fine" Emily said then she got up and left I then followed her "Emily what happened" I asked "it's nothing Brian" she said I then grabbed her shoulder and spun her around so she could face me "Emily listen to me I am sorry to tell you this but I'm a cop and I need to know where Dom is going right now"I said "Brian how could you I trusted you" she said upset "I know you trusted me and I know that you are also upset I was sent to take Dom down but just seeing you happy with him made me regret it which Is why I need to know where Dom is going" I said "fine" she said and told me where he was going "Emily they are in danger the truckers where told to carry weapons we need to go now" I said and with that we both got in the supra and left.