Chapter2:The races and discovery

Dom's pov:
I was getting ready for the night races we where now leaving and going towards the location of the races. We got there and Henry was picking up the money that people put for the races "hey man I ain't got money but I'm willing to race for pinks" Brian said "alright let's see what you got under the hood" I said we went to an eclipse and he showed us the engine "alright your in" I said we all lined up and of course Brian passed the line after that we reved our engines "ready,set,go" Henry said and with that we where off I was winning when I noticed the eclipse was passing me that's when I hit the nitrous and passed him I then passed the finish line and won then Brian came in last place "yo pop the hood" everyone said he then opened the hood and smoke came out I looked at him and he was smiling "what are you smiling about" I asked him "dude I almost had you" he said and everyone erupted into laughter "almost had me you never had me you never had your car" I said and everyone started laughing again "here's the keys man I'm outta here" he said and threw me the keys he started walking when I noticed he was walking towards someone with a sweater on and had there hoody covering them "hey take off your hoody" I shouted they both looked at me and the one with the hoody was saying something to Brian "Dom what are you doing" Mia said I ignored her and watched them then they both walked towards me "for what" Brian said as the one with the hoody was standing behind him "I just wanna see who this person is" I said crossing my arms "Dom let it go" Letty said putting a hand on my shoulder I shrugged it off "I'm not letting it go" I said "take off your hoody or I will do it for you" I told the person. Then they took off there hoody and everyone stood there shocked"Emily it's you" Mia said "yea it's me let's go Brian" she said but before she left I grabbed her arm "where have you been" I said she looked at me then just turned around and walked towards a Nissan skyline r34 and left.