Chapter5:Dom and Emily

Dom's pov:
I was getting ready to go to the shop to start working on the supra when Mia came in "hey you should ask Emily if she wants to join you she has nothing to do over at Brian's job" she said "alright I will see if she wants to come with me" I said as I got my keys "see you at the shop" Mia said "alright see you there" I said as I left the house. Once I got to Brian's job I entered the store "hey Dom you looking for my sister" Brian said "yea I wanted to see if she wants to come to the shop with me to work on the supra together" I said "she's back there working on her car" he said as he pointed to a door "alright thanks Brian" I said and went to the door. Once I got in there I saw Emily working on her Nissan skyline "hey how about you go to my store we can work on the supra together" I said "no It's ok I'm actually fixing my car" she said "come on please just come with me and help me fix the supra" I said "why do I have to help you can't Letty or Vince do it" she said "I want you to be the one to help me" I said "fine only because I'm bored out of my damn mind over here" she said "alright let's take my car" I said "fine" she said as she closed the hood of her car. Once we got to the shop everyone was there I got down from the car along with Emily "hey girl" Letty said "hey Letty" she said "alright so what are we doing to the car" she asked "well we are going to work on the engine while your brother looks for parts and I teach him how to drive correctly" I said "alright then let's get to work" she said "alright" I said.
It's been a couple of hours that me and Emily have been working on the car "hey you hungry" I asked her "yea I am" she said "let's get something to eat" I said "ok let's go" she said as I got up "I'm going to wash my hands I will be back" I said "alright hurry" she said as I left to the bathroom to wash my hands when I got back I saw Emily laying against the supra I went up to her until we where face to face then I kissed her but she pulled away "Dom let's just go and eat" she said "why didn't you kiss back" I asked her "Dom please let's just-" she started to say but I cut her off "what did I do to you" I said "Dom you didn't do-" she was going to say but I cut her off again "then why did you not let me kiss you or talk to me at the party" I said "I will tell you later let's just go and eat please" she said "fine but you are telling me later what I did to make you this way towards me" I said "it wasn't your fault" she whispered but I still heard her "what do you mean it wasn't my fault what happened" I said "nothing" she told me "I'm getting to the bottom of this later" I said as we got in the car and went to go find something to eat.