[9] My Madness

For the past few days all she could do was thinking about the picture. She just focused on her and the girl with the white hair. "Why does she feel so familiar?" She whispered to herself.

A knock at the door made her jump and hide the picture under her bed. "Come in." She yelled out.

Rex walked in and closed the door behind himself. "So how are you?" He asks calmly with a slight smile.

"Good, just getting used to everything still." She looks down at her fingers on her lap.

"Yeah, well it takes a bit." He chuckles before sitting down next to her. "I remember my first day. I was about 14 and it looks a month for me to even talk to anyone." He gives her a lop sided grin.

"Really?" She laughed. "And who was the first to talk to you?"

"Zoey, well she punched me in the stomach and called me a jerk." He shakes his head but it's a fond memory by the way he smiles.

"Well I'm glad you didn't punch me." She bites her bottom lip nervously.

"You are a victim and it's more fun to hunt than kill right away." He look at her with a dark smirk.

"V-victim?" She stutters out nervously. "Me?" She tries to scoff but ends up coughing.

"Yes, but you don't act like one." He says confused as he looks her up and down. "It's as if you are one of us, but they sent you in as a victim." He says analysing the situation.

"Maybe it was to test you to see if you could kill your own or they could out wit you?" She says back. "Or it's for me, to see what I would do." She says thinking back to the principal.

"Maybe, but we won't know till it's time." He says wisely.

"Yeah, so what are you going to do about?" She asks worried that this might be it for her.

"I'm going to wait to see how it all plays out." He lays back on her bed. "It will be the great experiment of my life." He chuckles.

"Experiment?" She asks curiously.

"You see there is different level of psychopaths. I'm just the scientific type, like doctor Frankenstein." He explains.

"But that's just a story." She shakes her head.

"Is it?" He asks making her wonder.

"Then what kind of psycho am I?" She asks looking down at her feet.

"You may not even be a psycho." He says making her look at him. "The root of all genius is madness, but the root of all sanity is insanity." He say moving closer till there noses touch. "So what are you?" He asks before pressing his lips onto hers.

-*-
Hey, if you haven't guessed where this is headed then the next chapter may not be for you, but if you do well then.

It took me a while to update because today is my dad's birthday and I wanted to chill with him.

So don't for get to tell me what you think or anything. Feel free to...

Comment
Ask questions
&
Vote

You would have to be crazy not to.