ChApTeR 1

The alpha had seem to still be the same-o same-o. Still old and rude. For the punishment Eddy and I received, we were told we'd have to live in the young adult pack house. I bet your thinking. 'Well that doesn't sound to much like a punishment.' Pfft! You don't know this pack that's why. The average height for a male in this pack is 6'5! I'm not done the average size of their wolves are three normal size adult wolves put together, maybe bigger if your an Alpha or Beta... Or well lucky! At 18 your wolf should be finish with it's growing process. Now, just imagine me and Eddy. 5'8 and our wolves only just given to us only a day ago! You think we can survive in that house with all those dominate wolves? Uh... No!!! A DAMN PUNISHMENT INDEED...

"Dude?" I called to Eddy as I pushed myself up on my elbows off my cot that I usually used when I slept over to Eddy's. I was sleeping over at Eddy's house only because my parents didn't want me back at their house. I don't blame them though. It's not likely I wanted to see them for my last day before I'm eaten alive by the older wolves. I looked over the side of the bed at him and saw him peeking at me.

"Hmm?" Eddy hummed in reply.

"Do you think we kinda deserved this?" I asked him. It came out in a soft whisper only because I was actually starting to think we did deserve ever thing that was going to happen to us and more. A soft sigh slip pass his lips an he turned on his back and stared up at the ceiling.

"To be honest. I don't think this is the worst of it. I feel that our punishment has just began I think there is more parts to this who going to live in the pack house thing. I over heard the Alpha telling our dads that 'the boy's are gonna straighten them out and also that by the time we turn 18 we're gonna be perfect little wolves.' I don't know who the boys are, but if they think for on second they're going to run over me. They have another thing coming." He said in a rough tone. I shook my head at his words.

"What do you think he meant by that?" I asked.

"Like I said, I don't know. But I'm ready for any and everything." He answered quickly. I chuckled softly. 'Of course he is.' I thought to myself. "But, I guess we'll find out tomorrow huh?" I didn't answer. Only because I didn't like the feeling that I was getting. Matter of fact, ever since we got back to the pack camp i'd been feeling weird. I don't know like a kind of pull feeling, like I was being drawn in by something, I guess. It's not a painful feeling. Just kind of a nagging one. I didn't like whatever it was, I could tell at the end of it, it wasn't going to be anything good. I slowly faded into a peaceful sleep dreading the morning.

******

"You gotta be kidding me." I groan tiredly. Everyone stop and turned their attention on us. Everyone that usually lived in the pack house was between the ages of 17 to 25. No older then that and no younger. It was both sex only because the girl couldn't get pregnant unless it's with their mate and also because they 'trusted them too keep their privates to themselves.' Pfft! If only they knew teenagers.

Me and Eddy being here since we just turned our 16 was going to be a big problem. Everyone knew who we were and knew about the many things we've two did to land ourselves in this position. I think that's what was gonna make our stay here a living hell. A smiling guy with jet black hair and brown eyes walked over to us as we stood in the door way and shook my dad's hand. He towered over me and Eddy which clearly signaled that we were still underage. That sent a unknown spark through every guy that was in the room paying attention to us now.

"Hello Mr. Allen it's nice to see you again." The brown eyed boy greeted my dad. Who smiled and nodded his head.

"Same to you Cole." He answered back.

"So this must be the little devils themselves?" He asked looking down at us and ruffling our hair. Eddy slapped his hand away and mumbled something. Me, I was to tired to care. Plus, these stares we were getting was starting to piss me off. My dad and the Cole guy started talking and the staring people around us had went back to what they were doing well most of them. Some just stared and glared at us most being guys. But, there was some really hot chicks passing by us winking, smiling, giggling. And shit. Oh my pickles! They were older chicks. Eddy's cup of tea. He was so in heaven right now. I looked over to him and indeed he was already watching the girl he was gonna stalk. A blonde passing by in booty shorts. I shook my head as he licked his lips. Goodness! My best friend is a perv! I started to laugh, snapping him out of his trance.

"What?" He asked innocently. I shook my head and pushed at his shoulder.

"Fucking freak." I laughed out. He scoffed and pushed back at my shoulder.

"Like you weren't looking too." He laughed out. I chuckled. Shooting him a 'I know right' look. My dad and Cole was just finished up talking when a howl broke through the air. I looked over to see Eddy violently shaking then dropping to his knees. I was about to drop to his side and come to his aid if I could, but a yet another loud howl broke through air. This one was different, stronger, and it had my body start to shake violently making me drop down to my knees also. Everything started to fade in and out of sight. Every once in a second I could see my dad's face in front of mines. I felt him shaking me slightly and I could see his lips moving as he yelled something to me that I couldn't quite make out. That nagging feeling from last night was back again but this time it was stronger and It was beyond painful. That's when a deep growl filled my head sending a painful shudder through my body.

'MATE!' The growling voice boomed.

My eyes grew wide. What the hell was that? What's going on?! I felt and heard my bones starting to crack and shift themselves. The pain was honestly out of this world. Hair started pushing there way out of my skin and I drop down on my side to the ground facing Eddy to see his body was doing the same thing. Awe man! We were shifting into our wolves for the first time! But! Why? What the hell was bringing this on?!

'MATE!'

The vibrating voice filled my head again. Making me howled out in pain. Wait. Howl? I looked over to Eddy to see him a full fledged wolf. The hair that covered his body was the same color of the hair that covered his head in his human form. As the pain slowly subsided I then looked down at myself and saw I had completely turned wolf also and my body also covered with my natural hair color. A whine broke me out if my trance and I saw Eddy getting to his paws and take off down one of the halls near the stair way that lead to back of the house. I quickly took off after him as to what ever this feeling was, was actually pulling me in this direction. We ran quickly down the long hall towards the open door that led to the backyard all the way at the end. We didn't stop even as we heard our names being called from behind us. I needed to make this feeling go away. If I didn't it felt like i'd be lost without it. As we burst through the back screen door onto the back porch the howls went through the air again, this time though they were closer. The low growl went off in my head again.

'MATE!'

The howls seem to be getting closer by the second. I raised my nose in the air towards the forest line as a sweet smell filled the air. It was kinda like fresh pine trees and lemon. I found myself jumping down off the porch and quickly making my way towards the smell. Eddy was not to far behind me. We came about 2 feet from the forest line before we stopped dead in our tracks. To see two amazing huge wolves slowly walking out from the darkness of the brushes. One was a multi-color of black and a dark brown. The other was the color of a dark golden brown. They screamed dominate. These wolves were definitely males. My eyes grew wide in realization. These wolves were definitely MALES! The smell I had caught a whiff of was for sure one of these wolves were Eddy's and my....

'MATE'

*********************************************************************

(PIC OF EDDY)