Sixth

Random Fact: I actually made my self geek out at one point when I was writing this chapter lol. 

A/N: I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter! It was so much fun to write. Don't forget to comment and vote if you like this! :)

I also want to dedicate this chapter to IBrokeBad just because I love her and I want you guys to get your butts over to reading her Deanlena stories as well! I'm obsessed with her story When She Wakes, and she's reaching the end so catch up guys! :) 

Now without further ado, here's chapter 6! ;)

-

Hearing the footsteps nearing their room, Dean was quick to wake. He managed to slide out from under Elena's resting torso without disturbing her sleep. He scavenged through the piles of clothes that were lying on the ground; trying to find his shirt and his pair of boxers.

As he's slipping his shirt over his head, he hears a knock at the door.

"Elena?" He hears Caroline's voice.

Just as the door knob begins to twist, he takes to giant leaps and appears at the door before Caroline has a chance to poke her head in.

In an attempt to block her view of the room, Dean keeps the door partly closed, as he begins to speak to her.

"Hey, Care. What's up?" He asks.

She crosses her arms and narrows her eyes at him. "I need to see Elena."

"Oh- Well, you see. She's still sleeping..." Dean chuckles and lifts his finger up to his lips; jokingly telling Caroline to lower her voice.
"I know that," She huffs. "I need to wake her, and tell her we've got to leave earlier than we thought. Sam got a call this morning," She begins to explain. "His college professor got him a meeting with a really good firm, but they want to meet him tonight."

Dean nods in understanding; he takes a moment to decide what to say next. He couldn't let Caroline in the room...

"How about you and Sammy, go on ahead. I don't mind taking Elena home." He offers with a shrug.

Caroline gives him a skeptical look. "Huh..." She breathes out as she looks at the ground; pensive look on her face.

"What?" Dean asks beginning to get concerned.

"You know. I just realized you two have been getting along pretty well this weekend..." She lifts up her head to meet his gaze. "What's going on between you two?" She asks. The words in Dean's throat get caught. He can't think of a single thing to reply.

"You guys are so noisy!" Elena's complaint startles the two of them. Dean turns around and sees her dressed. She gives him a quick wink, and with a sigh a relief he opens the door to let the blonde into the room.

"Oh, Elena. I'm sorry we woke you up," She apologizes as she pushes her way past Dean. "I was just telling Dean that we've got to get going earlier than we planned. Sam got a call from his professor. He's got to be home by tonight for a meeting."
"Oh," Elena says, slightly disappointed to have to leave so soon. "Okay, I'll get my stuff packed."

Caroline nods her head. "Okay, let us know when you're packed!" She exclaims before exiting the room. Dean shuts the door slowly behind her, and turns to face Elena. The two let out a sigh of relief.

"That was close." Dean grumbles. Elena nods in agreement. A silent moment passes between the two. Neither of them knowing what to say to one another. The memories of the previous night flooding back as they looked at one another. They both knew they needed to speak about what occurred, question was; who would bring it up first?

Lose My Mindजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें