Fourth

A/N: Finalllllly written haha. Hope you guys like it! Dont't forget to comment and vote if you do :)!

-

Elena tossed and turned as she tried to find a comfortable spot on her bed. When she woke, her eyes went directly to the window. The lack of sunlight let her know it was just before dawn. Light snoring emitted from the bed beside her and caught her attention. She glared at a peaceful Dean with jealousy as he slept soundly.

Knowing it was now pointless for her to keep trying to go back to sleep, she lifted herself off of her bed. She quietly tip-toed as she navigated her way around the room to reach her bag. Once she got to her bag, she bent down, and unzipped it slowly; still being careful about making noise. She shuffled through the contents, looking for a suitable pair of shorts and a tank top to change into.

Her hard work almost a complete success, up until she got back up on her feet. Spotting her shoes across the room, she then began to make her way over to them, only to stub her toe against the foot of Dean's bed. Her free hand flew up to cover her mouth from spouting the string of obscenities she'd conjured up.

His eyes flew open when he felt the minor thud against his bed. He lifted himself off of his pillow, and looked down to the location of the impact. His eyes land on Elena, with her eyes clamped shut and hand covering her mouth.

"Lena?" He asks. She opens up her eyes and meets Dean's sleepy gaze. "Are you okay?"

She wipes a sneaky tear that had escaped from her eye and lets out a sigh.
"Yeah, i'm fine. I just stubbed my toe against your bed." She explains.

He chuckles. His eyes then travel to the window. "What are you doing sneaking around the room at this time?"

"I woke up," she shrugs. "and I could 't go back to sleep. I figured i'd might as well go out for a walk."

He nods in understanding. "Sounds good, i'll come along." He says as he starts lifting himself off of his bed.

"No, no! Go back to sleep. I didn't mean to wake you." She says apologetically.

"It's fine, Lena. I couldn't go back to sleep now if I wanted to." He says as he slipped into his shoes.

"Okay..." She says. "I'll go change and then we can get going, I guess." She says. She turns to exit the room when Dean shouts out her name. She stops abruptly and turns to face him, puzzled by his outburst.
"What is it?"

"You can always change in here." He lifts his brows at her suggestively.

She rolls her eyes and scoffs. "You wish." She laughs then continues to make her way to the bathroom.

-

After Elena switched out of her night clothes, the two were soon out and enjoying the sights and sounds of their surroundings as they walked side by side. Small talk topics exchanged between the two, not leaving room for any awkward silences. About a mile and a half into their walk, Dean spotted a small diner. He suggested the two of them get some breakfast. Elena agreed, and they quickly made their way to the diner.

Upon arrival the first thing Elena noticed was the atmosphere. The diner was small and humble. From the looks of it, it was family owned. A short blonde woman; probably in her 30's, grabbed their attention once they walked in.

"Good mornin'!" She exclaims with a beaming smile spread across her face.

"Good morning." Both Dean and Elena greet her in unison.

"Will it just be the two of ya?" She asks. They both nod. She quickly bends down to grab a couple of menus and gestures for them to follow her. She then hands them their menus as they take their seats across from one another.