Chapter Three

Before we left the hospital Phil was allowed to take a shower, we packed up all his things, and went out to the car. The car ride home was awkward, Phil looking out the window the entire time. No one talked, nor was any music playing, and everything was just in silence.

I was nervous, even more nervous than before. When we arrived at our flat, I got out and quickly jogged over to Phil's door to let him out. He nodded a quick thanks and started to to front door. I let in a sharp breath, closed the door, and showed Phil up the stairs to our flat. I opened the door and gestured for him to walk him, which he obeyed.

"Well, home sweet home. This is where we live." I hadn't cleaned in a couple days so the flat was only a little messy, but not too much. Phil walked in, looking around, takin in everything. I couldn't help but stare at Phil's face of curiosity looking at all the random things we had. His blue eyes were widened as he picked up various items off shelves to look at them, before gently putting them back on the shelf.

I sighed in relief at the sight of Phil not being so tensed up. It gave me hope that I might be able to get my old Phil back.

"You're my boyfriend, right?" Phil asked. I nodded. "Have we kissed before?" Phil's question took me by surprise and I looked over at him. He noticed me looking and his face reddened. "Sorry, just wondering."

"Well, the answer was yes," I saw Phil look up at me, "It was just you're question took me by surprise. I didn't expect you to ask that." I felt my face start to blush, and I immediately looked down. There was a few moments of slim down before Phil spoke up.

"I remember that I liked pizza when I was little, so I guess could get some pizza." I looked back up at Phil, who had a smile on his face.

"Sure. What do you have in mind? We could get Pepperoni, Vegetables, Meat Lovers-"

"Let's get Meat Lovers," Phil interrupted. At least he remembered some of the things he liked. I felt a smile slip into my face.  We ordered the pizza, and while we waited, I wanted to get him to do things old Phil would do, so I was having him watch Death Note.

When the pizza came, Phil eagerly hopped off the couch and walked over to the door to answer it. Phil brought the pizza over to the couch, and put the pizza on the cushion between us. We ate as we watched Death Note and soon minutes crawled into hours and before we knew it, it was dark. Phil yawned and stretched his arms. I looked over at him and it looked like he could barely keep his eyes open. I smiled and got up.

"I should probably show you where your room is." I chuckled. "Come with me." Phil followed me to his room, dragging his feet behind him tiredly. I opened the door to his room, and he immediately went over to the bed and went under the covers. A huge grin was plastered on my face as I turned off his light and closed the door.

I didn't get to sleep until 3 that night, thinking about everything that was happening, and everything that was going to happen.

A/N:

So I kinda lied about not uploaded another chapter tonight. But then again it is 4:30 AM so I should probs go to bed. Hope you are enjoying the story so far and stay tuned for more chapters!