question

first, i would like to say something that i have been wanting to get out of me for a while. (i'm hoping wattpad decision makers will be seeing or listening but what the hell are the chances)

dedications.

i have a dream where links of dedications to me, from writers, are rotated on my home page. daily. maybe hourly, if i'm lucky at all! just imagine. i would love to read poems dedicated to me, again and again. i would love to comment on them again. i would love to read those poets' other work. i would love to reciprocate (especially to lesser read poets and it would also keep me up to date with people who have left, i guess) it would serve as a shout out too. anyone who visits a home page ought to be able to click on the link of the dedicated piece.

at this point i save dedications onto reading lists, but hardly ever look at them. and i sure would love to see these poems more often and they should be easier to access. if the links were available on a home page we could give them the reads they deserved.

i don't mind in the least giving up the space of one of my titles for the title and cover of a dedicated piece...

something else i am curious about.

how do readers feel about poets posting something other than their poem on that page of their book? what do you feel when a poet (or any other writer, for that matter) adds 'my poem is no good, but please tell me what you think' or 'tell me what you think so that i can improve' or 'please vote or comment' or 'please give your thoughts' or the like, at the end of their poem? does it affect you in any way at all? what are your thoughts on this?