chapter four.

"Why are you in LA?" I questioned sitting back in my seat staring at the surprised girl. The green eyed girl blinked at my calm demeanor. Sighing I repeated my question.

"Album."

I nodded. "Um, how've you been?"

Lauren stared at me again and as I went to open my mouth she cut me off. "Listen Y/N I know we didn't leave off on the best note and I had no idea it was you when we started dancing- by the way that new hair color looks really hot on you- but quite honestly I haven't been this turned on in a while so my statement still stands. Take me home."

The roles were now reversed and I blinked at the girl opposite of me. "W-what?"

Lauren sighed and twisted in her seat grabbing my chin. "Y/N pretend you don't know and I'm a random you met in the club. I fucking miss the way you touch me, so take me the hell home."

I licked my lips at her words and watched as her eyes flicked from my lips to my eyes. "Lauren?"

"Hmm?"

"Kiss me."

--

The car ride was thick with tension, the green eyed girl kept glancing over to me and biting her lip and shifting her position every few seconds letting me know she was as turned on as I was. The thought of the fact she was my ex completely left my mind when she grabbed the my hand that was hanging and bought it to her inner thigh and I could feel the heat from her core. Groaning quietly I couldn't help but extend my fingers so they ghosted over her. Smirking at her sharp breath I let my hands rest on her inner thigh. 

Pulling up at the apartment, I hopped out of a the car and opened the door for Lauren biting my lip when she walked past me my eyes automatically traveling to her amazing ass. Clearing my throat I quickly closed the car door and locked it running slightly to catch up to Lauren. Nodding at the doorman who opened the door for us I grabbed Lauren's hand and led her to the elevator. She looked around the lobby with an impressed look on her face and then met my eyes with a smirk on her red lips. Keeping my eyes locked on her there was a silent battle of wills as to who would break the stare first. Hearing the elevator ding she broke the stare and walked in, walking in behind her I pressed the button for the top floor and shrugged when she shot me a look.

1
2
3
4. I let my eyes wander over Lauren, taking in the differences from when I saw her three years ago. Her face was much more mature and her hair was now a raven color that suited her.
5.
6. The girl met my gaze and shot me a seductive smile. "Does this elevator have cameras?"
7
8. I shook my head yes and she sighed. "Fuck it."
9
10
11. I was pushed up against the wall with a pair of ruby red lips against my own, The girl licked my bottom lip asking for permission and I denied it smirking slightly.
12
13. Her hands slid from my waist down my ass making me gasp and her smile lightly in victory as her  tongue met mine in a frenzy.
14
15. I broke the kiss and earned a confused glance from Lauren who was breathing hard. "We're here."

The doors opened and Lauren shot me a questioning glance.

"Last door to the left."

She nodded and grabbed my hand, basically dragging me to the door, taking my keys out from my pocket I opened the door quickly and bought Lauren up the stairs, Walking down the hallway to my room, I shot a confused glance towards Shawn's room when I heard breathy moans coming from behind the door, shaking my head I opened the door to my own room and let Lauren in before closing it quickly. Leaning back against the door I let Lauren's eyes travel over me biting my lip as her eyes visibly darkened. Raising an eyebrow at Lauren I watched as she stalked over to me. When she reached me she looked up at me with dark eyes and a lip tucked between her teeth. Leaning down I put my lips by her ear.

"We're going to get out of these clothes and Lauren, I am going to make you scream."

--
A/N - I am so so excited for the next chapter omg, I was going to write smut but my girlfriend kind of.. distracted me. Anyways I have to take a four and a half hour test tomorrow at seven in the morning kill me.

-Jen.