Chapter Fourteen.

Start from the beginning

Yukina didn't need to speak, Ceraza could tell by her eyes that she didn't want Ceraza to kill Risho, and so she simply grabbed him by the collar and threw him out of the ring effortlessly in which Koto began her count down.

"She's here?..and...she knows Ceraza?" Hiei managed to say with shock and confusion once noticing his sister was in fact in the demon realm and at this tournament.

"8..9...10! and Ceraza takes the win for this fight! The winner of the match is Team Uremeshi!"

The crowed yelled in anger and confusion and disappointment, some angry at the fact that Cerazas team had won, others at the way that Ceraza didn't kill Risho in a bloody attack. These demons truly where disgusting apparitions.

"Nice job!" Yusuke said, running up behind her on the ring. Ceraza turned and grinned at him, she looked behind him once she saw Hiei and Genkai jump onto the arena.

'Heh, you got out.'

'Hn. I told you I would, were you doubting my abilities?'

Ceraza shook her head with a smile, making Yusuke eye her weirdly.

'Not once.' But Cerazas eyes felt heavy as her body swayed, Hiei stood at her side and offered his support.

"Take it easy." Yusuke spoke, placing his hand on her shoulder. "You did good."

But up in the crowd, where the demon fans roared and shouted. A figure in a long black cloak stood, watching the scene bellow. The person made sure to keep their spiritual energy down, undetectable by anyone.

Especial Ceraza.

"Hah, Pathetic. You haven't changed a bit..all that running and hiding has made you weak." Voiced the cloaked figure, then began to leave.

"Our time will come soon enough. .Sister."

//Time Skip: Later that night\\

"Hiei remind me again why we are spying on Yukina and Kuwabara?" Ceraza asked Hiei as they stood in a tree, a few meters away from both Yukina and Kuwabara, who were talking happily on a field, the sunset behind them.

"To make sure that idiot doesn't try anything." He said, venom dripping from his voice, a dark aura around him, Ceraza sweat dropped.

"And also, I wanted to ask you something," Cerazas heart fluttered in her chest, and her eyes widen.

"You know about me and Yukina.. How?" Cerazas heart returned to its normal pace, and her eyes also. But she smiled anyway and looked over at Yukina who was laughing at something Kuwabara had said.

"Your spiritual energy is more a like then you know.. She has been looking for you for a while now." Her eyes soften, Hiei looks at her beside him. They where still stood in a tree rather high up, the sunset in front of them, making the sky a beautiful orange colour.

"How do you know her?"

The smile never left Cerazas face as she spoke.

"She helped me out a long time ago..I vowed to protect her and help her when I could in return. We became close in that time, and now I see her as my own little sister."

'And also..she reminds me of someone...someone I lost a long time ago' She thought to herself with a sad smile.

'Katsumi...' Hieis eyes watched her for a moment, before looking back at the two below.

"How is your chest?" He asked, surprising himself. He never normally cared about the well being of his team mates..why start now?

But Ceraza was more then a team mate, Hiei would go as far to even call her his friend, maybe even best friend.

But there was something more...Something he couldn't understand.

When they weren't together, she was on his mind. When they where together, he is constantly worried about her safety, then jealous of any male who she shows her affection to. What is happening?

"Better now, a cracked rib..nothing to serious. Yukinas healing abilities are wonderful...She's become a lot stronger over these past years"

"Good."

"Don't tell me you're starting to care Hiei?" She teased him playfully.

"Hn of course not. We just don't need you injured for the next fight."

Ceraza laughed happily, then shook her head with a smile.

"Right, then the same goes for you. Next time, I'll heal your wounds and maybe then you wont be captured by the nurse" Hiei smirked.

"Jealous?"

"Mm A little" Ceraza admitted, making Hiei surprised and slightly of guard.

"We're friends right? So why is it you wouldn't allow me to heal your arm...but was willing to let Ruka help?" She closed her eyes before adding

"Why did you turn me away?"

There was a moment of silence.

"Hn baka onna."

"Huh?" Ceraza asked, she looked up at him to see him leaving.

"Hiei wait!" But he was gone, Ceraza sighed. There was no point in going after him now, so she jumped down from the tree and looked up at the sky.

'Its because we're friends I didn't let you heal me, I needed you to save your energy. If something bad was to happen I needed to know you could defend yourself, otherwise it would be my fault and you could have gotten hurt..and that is something I couldn't deal with...We're friends after all'

Ceraza gasped quietly after Hieis voice spoke in her head, it made her heart beat faster and her face began to heat up. Before a small smile formed on her lips, and her eyes closed.

'Friends huh?... yeah..I don't think that quite cuts it any more'