Chapter Fourteen.

Start from the beginning

"Like it was yesterday.. let me see. That armour turns your whole body into a weapon right?" Ceraza thought, crouching down in a defensive position.

"Then let me show you how!" Risho jumped high into the air, then came crashing down towards Ceraza, twisting his body in a fast motion to increase his speed and power.

'I can't block that, My energy is too low. I'll have to dodge.' And so she did, Ceraza was able to jump to the side away from the attack, once Risho hit the ring he created a large indent.

"That attack was so strong, even Ceraza had no chance in blocking it! She now has no choice but to run! And Risho looks completely unharmed!" Koto spoke in pure surprise.

Ceraza panted furiously, her energy was slipping more and more as she continued to fight, she needed to end this, and fast.

"You truly are pathetic, you call yourself an Asakura? It's no wonder your farther is out to to kill you. He must be pissed off that someone of the likes of you carry the Asakura name."

Her eyes widen, her mind racing as flashbacks ran through her head.

'How dare you go against your family!'

'You don't deserve to live, your life Is nothing but a pathetic existence'

'I'll kill you, wiping you from the face of the earth, ridding your name of the clans history'

'You are nothing but a useless excuses of an Asakura.'

Ceraza looked to the ground, her bangs covered her eyes making any emotion on her face invisible. Hieis heart pounded as he watched Risho charge towards her in his attempt to finally kill her.

"This is it people! Risho's final attack! And it looks like Ceraza has given up running!"

"NOW DIE!"

Just as Rishos body was about to hit Ceraza, a massive amount of spirit energy shot out of her body, it was so strong that Rishos attack bounced straight off of her and sent him flying out of the ring and into the stands.

"I can't believe it! It looks as though Ceraza has become stronger In a matter of seconds, her spirit energy is incredible! And Risho is out of the ring!" Koto said in excitement.

"Impossible!" Risho managed to say as he stumbled back into the ring. Ceraza finally lifted her head to look Risho straight in the eye, the look she gave sent shivers down his back. Her eyes flashed with power.

"Don't you ever compare me to them! I may carry the name, and I may even poses there special ability, but I am nothing like them. I surpassed that family a long time ago, and now I'll show you my ABILITY!"

Within a blink of an eye, Ceraza appeared in front of Risho and kicked him up into the air, she followed him up and appeared behind him, elbowing him back to the ground. He yelled in pain, blood coming out from his mouth.

"Your life ends here." She pulled back her fists in ready to send her signature 'Black Chaos Control' into Rishos body.

"CERAZA!" Cerazas eyes widen and she paused the attack.

'That Voice..'

She looked over to the stands to see Yukina with Boton and the other two human girls watching. But the look on Yukinas face made Cerazas heart ache, she was worried and scared.

"Yukina..."

"It looks like a friend of Cerazas has change the situation of the fight, making Ceraza forget about Risho completely." Koto shouted, disappointment in her voice.

Cerazas power died down, her spirit energy turning to normal and disappearing from sight, her eyes relaxed and so did her body as she lowered her arms.