Chapter 2

Ariel Bautista
10:03 PM
Jason McCann's Hideout

"You guys sure this'll work?" I asked the team as they looked my body up and down.

I wore a short, black dress that complimented my curves, with red pointed heels to top it off.

"Positive." Noah smirked.

They all disappeared into the woods, back to the trucks.

I walked up to the rusty front door, my hands sweaty and shaky, but they could not top the high pace of my breathing.

I'm currently undercover as a "lost girl". My story is that my car broke down on my way to Hype. So basic but, whatever.

I just couldn't believe I was about to come face to face with Jason McCann.

Most wanted rapist, gang leader, killer, any crime in the book, you name it, he's done it.

I took my time knocking on the door, fixing up my hair so I could look troubled.

"KY GO GET THE DOOR, IT'S PROBABLY ACE WITH THE GIRLS!" I heard a muffled yell from a sexy, raspy voice.

"AAYYEE!" Another voice entered my ears.

The knob on the door began jiggling, I stepped back before a tall, handsome guy opened it.

He bit his lip as he trailed down my body, "You fine as hell."

I blushed a bit, "Thank you.. Do you have a phone?"

"Yeah, come in ma." He stepped aside so I could go in.

As I did enter, he slapped my ass, and barked at the jiggle of it.

I groaned in response. What a nice welcome.

"Was it Ac-- Damnnnn!" The raspy-voiced guy came down the stairs.

"Can I please call my friend now?" I asked, not getting impatient, but more like uncomfortable.

"Why?" A deeper, darker voice filled the room. I slowly turned my head to where I heard the sound, and my heart began to beat 100 times a second.

"Um.. my car broke do-" "Bullshit."

"What are you here for and who are you?" Jason asked, glaring down at me as his cold breath passed through my hair, giving me the shivers.

"My car broke down and I just need to call my friend!" I tried to persuade him, but he seemed to know I was lying.

He then gripped my arm, jerking me onto the wall behind us, "Stop fucking lying to me." He gritted his teeth as he squeezed my arm.

I hissed at the pain, "Jason stop!" I groaned.

He let go, but barely "How do you know my name?" My eyes widened.

I knew I was in trouble, so I quickly pulled out my walkie talkie from my purse, "Nick! Nick! Code 147!" I elbowed Jason in the stomach before throwing off my heels, making a run for it.

Raspy-voice came running after me, I took the time to kick him in his balls, dislocating his shoulder as he kneeled down.

Jason somehow appeared in the hallway before me, looking angry as hell.

"HEY! POLICE! POLICE!" I heard Nick barge in, a bunch of stomping followed.

Jason hurriedly pulled me over, yanking me into a room.

He aggresively held onto my neck, leading us down into this underground trail.

My breathing slowed down, my eyes couldn't seem to stay open, and my body felt weak.

"Fucking bitch.." Jason mumbled.

I hate how that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.
_____
I woke up to a lot of tossing and turning, also the quiet crunching of leaves.

"She dislocated my shoulder yo.. We should kill her!"

"Shut up, Ryder."

I sat up, looking down at my tied hands and feet.

"Where are we going?" I managed to ask, "None of your business, arm dislocater!" Ryder shouted.

"So childish." Jason groaned.

We then pulled up to a nice, modern home.

Ryder and someone else opened the back door to the van, Ryder threw me over his shoulder, "Nah, Ry. I got her." Jason spoke from behind Ryder.

I gasped quietly, that's what Jason said in Jason's Rifle, when he was about to give her the consequences for her trying to run away.

Jason tightly held me as we went into an alley behind the house, entering a nasty, dark room.

"What are we doing in here?" I nervously asked, he growled under his breath.

Slamming me on a raggedy mattress, Jason ripped my clothes off, no hesitation.

"Who the FUCK do you think you are trying to lock me up?" He yelled in my face. I flinched as he ripped my panties off.

I tried getting out of his grip, but the stinging pain of his manhood thrusting in my womanhood stopped me.

Judging that I was a 23 year old virgin, this hurt like hell.

He then grabbed onto my hair, pulling me up and against the dirty, cemented wall.

"I'm so sorry." I cried as he looked me in my eyes, I screamed as he yanked my head down onto his dick, making me choke.

He pulled my head away, slapping me, "Do it like you mean it, bitch!" He forcefully shoved his self in and out of my mouth, groaning curse words here and there before getting impatient with me.

His short patience led to me being pushed against a steel table, Jason shoving his self inside of me, I screamed and shouted for help, like that would do something.

He slid me up onto the table, I was very relieved, but my womanhood throbbed and pounded with pain, and each throb hurt worse than the last.

Jason looked me up and down, and just started laughing. "What made you think you could catch me?" He chuckled, but that soon turned into a dark stare, not even lust, but a thirst for revenge drained from his eyes.

"I-I-It just was m-my j-" "It doesn't matter now. You're my bitch." He hovered over me.

"You're mine now."