Starting with letting a twenty-three-year-old look at your body while you're in a bikini.

"Come on. The water's great." He motioned for me to get in, but his eyes still locked onto my body.

"I won't bite." Something about that made me shiver, and his eyes were still focused on me as I dropped my slip to the ground. His eyes flickered up my body and his eyes met with mine.

"Now I want you to get in." He muttered harshly.

I bit my lip and as soon as my leg hit that water, chill bumps appeared all over my skin. The warm water was so satisfying and I dunked my head underneath the water.

When I cane back up, Harry was all the way in the water now.

"Well look at you Mr. Styles. I bet this isn't the first time you've been wet." I laughed at myself and he scowled at me.

"I'm sorry. It was in the moment!" I raised my voice a bit and sent water his way.

He closed his eyes and wiped the water from his face.

"Did you just splash me Anastasia Greene?"

I widened my eyes and smiled.

"Why yes Me. Styles, I did."

He took a step closer to me and I saw his fists balled under the water.

"Do you know how long it takes me to get my hair like this?"

"No." I jumped up and ran my wet hands all over his head.

"But you can always do it again tomorrow."

I took a few steps back and he cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Splash me, one more time." I sent water his way again and his mouth dropped open as the water fell from his forehead.

"Oh now I'm going to get you."

I shrieked and he began to come towards me, but I walked away from him making it hard for him to reach me. I kept on splashing him and splashing him, and we were getting to the shallow end of the pool so the water was uncovering our bodies.

"No!" I splashed him one more time before his arm wrapped around my waist and he threw me over his shoulder, spinning around in a circle.

I couldn't control my giggles as he spun faster, but then he stopped and my feet touched the ground under the water again.

Yet, his hands were still grabbing a hold of my waist, making me look at him.

But then he pulled away from me and grinned.

"I haven't had this much fun in a while."

"Well believe it or not, I've never seen you smile. Besides, you have fun like this when you aren't stuck up and in your studies all the time." I clasped my hands together and all of a sudden his expression went hard, making me frown.

"I go into those studies for a reason, Miss Greene. And if you can't accept that, then maybe you shouldn't worry about it so much. Just worry about yourself." He turned his back towards me and I sighed.

"Don't be turning your back on me now. We were having a good time." I put my hand on his back, surprised of the heat that was coming off of it.

"Don't touch me, Miss Greene. Do you remember what happened the last time I touched you? We wouldn't want that happening again, now would we?" He snapped and I drew my brows together.