three.

ugh. it's saturday. shit.
although everyone's going to michael's today, i'm always the one who's fucking lazy to get my ass up and get my ugly ass self to look fucking decent, even though people say that i'm goals. which i'm not. it makes me laugh.

" noooooo. five more minutes. " i said, sleepily. even though we don't leave until this afternoon, i was still up.

" wait.. is it still morning ? " i said with my eyes closed. i opened my eyes to stare at my clock.

it read " 12:30 pm. "

wolfgang was picking me up at 1:30.

i jumped outta my bed so fast, i thought that i was another version of the flash.

i started getting ready, but i was stressing on what to wear. i mean, yo' girl's gotta look fly, aight ?

finally, i decided to wear my white sweater that went down to the top of my knees which has zippers on the sides, and i wore my black high waisted shorts, and my high knee nike socks with my nike roshes.

i looked at the time again. " 12:30. aight. i got this. " i headed for the bathroom to do my makeup. what i do is simple, actually. it's my everyday look- waterproof eyeliner and mascara, but i added in a matte red lipstick.. just in case something happens. i finished and walked out of the bathroom to check the time.

" 1:05 pm. huh. i finished earlier than expected. " i said. " i needa eat something. finna die if i don't eat nun. "

downstairs, there was a note. it was from my mom.

" hey lani. me and dad are gonna be with our friends for a few weeks. we'll text you the day before we come back. "

' sweet. i got the house to myself. " i thought.

" in the meantime, you can invite wolfgang over to stay with you. just don't get too crazy. "

" sunday for sure they can come. i'll tell them today. "

i grabbed a premade sandwich out of the fridge and started eating. by the last bite, there was a honk outside.

" that's them. time to see what today has in store for us. "

A/N
what do you guys will happen in the chapters to come ? let me know in the comments ! love y'all.