Chapter 19

TWO YEARS LATER

Clary's POV

    I get the call while I am watching a movie with Jace. I pause the movie and answer the phone. 

   "Hello," I say.

  "Clary, it is Alec."

  "Hey Alec, what's up?"

  "The Dark Angels are going on tour," Alec says. He became our manager after we met Magnus.

  "ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

 "Yes Clary," he says, "I am."

 "Okay I will tell everyone else," I say. I hang up the phone and I scream.

  "What's going on Clary?" Jace asks me when I stop screaming.

  "WE ARE GOING ON TOUR!"

 I text the rest of The Dark Angels.

Meet at my house in five minutes. Its important!~Clary

Five minutes later the whole band is at my house. I tell them that Alec called me and told me that we are going on tour. Seraph and Izzy, who is now in charge of the wardrobe, scream and I laugh.

"That was my reaction," I say before telling them that we leave in a week. Izzy points at me and Seraph then points upstairs.

"You two upstairs now. I am helping you pack," Izzy says. I grab Seraph's hand and we run upstairs. We get down two suitcases each before Izzy gets to our room. She comes up and we spend the next three hours packing for the tour. When we finish we go downstairs and eat dinner. Alec and Magnus come down with the boys. 

"They are all packed," Alec says and Izzy smiles. We spend the next week practicing different songs for the tour. The first night of the tour is at The Hunter's Moon. We arrive at the resteraunt and go to the back where our tour bus is. We get on the bus and take our suitcases to our rooms. Then we go into the Hunter's Moon through the bookstore.

Hey guys I thought that I would put the shadowhunters sneek peak on here for you to see!