JACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Clary's POV

I wake up and check my phone to see that I have one text.
I will pick u up @ 1- hotstuff
K- paintergirl
"Seraph wake up," I say, "Jace is getting me at one!"
She jumps out of bed and we run downstairs. We start rummaging through the fridge for breakfast. I grab some yogurt and she grabs an apple. Jon comes in while we are eating.
"What's got you two up at 11:30?" He asks us.
"Jace is getting me at one," I say as I rinse my dishes and set them in the dishwasher.
"Oh well Father wants to see us later today," Jon says.
"Whatever," we say as we run upstairs.
She grabs and outfit out of her closet. I put it on and find that to my relief it is a pair of capris and a black tank top. I go over to her and she fixes my hair in a simple updo. She puts some eyeshadow on me and hands me my lip gloss. I look at the clock to see it is 12:00. We go downstairs and grab some lunch. We eat and I go outside to wait for Jace.
At 12:58 a black car comes pulling up. Great, I think, it is my horrid father. He gets out and comes up to the porch. Sebastian and Jonathan come out. Just then Jace comes walking up to the house.
"JACE!" I shout. I run to him with a huge smile on my face.
"Hey Clary," he says, "excited?"
"Yes," I say, "let me say bye to my mom quick then we can go."
He nods and we go up to the house.
"Mom," I say, "Jace is here so I am leaving. Bye."
She tells us to be careful. I promise her we will and give her a hug. Then I drag Jace as far away from my father as possible.
"Who was that man?" Jace asks me.
"That was my father," I say, "I haven't spoken to him in a few years."
"Then why were you-," he starts to ask.
"In such a rush to get out of there?"
"Yeah," he answers.