I rolled my eyes at her. "I dreamed about your brother. Which is not the point. The point is that I dreamed that he was J."

A slow grin slowly formed in my best friend's lips. "You're dreaming about Josh. My brother Josh. You are so in-like with him!"

I laughed and threw a scratch paper at her. "Shut up!"

"You should just confront Josh about it. I suggest you go to his room tonight, grab his shirt, and tell him, 'Just shut up, Josh, and just kiss me now'" Abby made puckering sounds making me laugh harder.

"I. Am. Never. Gonna. Do. That."

"Oh come on, it's not so hard." She rolled her eyes. "You just have to pucker your lips, part them sli-"

"Okay, shut up!" I raised both of my hands in front of her. "You are not gonna tell me that."

"Whatever! o when are you gonna confront my brother about it?"

"I am not."

Abby stopped arranging her already neat skirt and frowned at me. "What?"

"I am not. We will have to caught him in the act of being J."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to be wrong again. We need strong evidence besides my dream."

"You mean your girly crushy dream?"

I threw Abby another scratch paper as she ran ahead of me, laughing.

~~~~~

"How long do we have to stay here?" Abby complained as we waited and hid a few lockers from my locker. "This is the third day of our stalking. Still no sign of him."

I slapped her arm softly. "Shut up. Just a little bit longer."

"How do you even know he'll come?"

"I don't. That's why we are waiting here." I looked apologetically at her.

"You, my friend, are insane." She laughed softly. "And desperate."

"As if you didn't give this idea."

"We have been here for two hours already. No sign of J or otherwise known as possibly my brother." 

"Let's just wait a little longer, okay?"

I haven't received any letter from J recently. Which made me just even more curious to reveal him. And if I have to take my chances by waiting to see when he'll drop another letter at my locker, I will. As of now, J is the biggest mystery in my life. And I hate mysteries.

"I'm not him."

Abby and I both turned to where the voice came from. Behind us, Josh stood with both his hands inside his pockets, looking down. 

"What did you say?" I frowned at him.

Josh sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "No matter how much I want to be him, I'm not. I'm sorry, Meg. I overheard you and Abby talking a few days ago. I'm sorry. I'm not J. James is."