"Detention"

Dark grey clouds covered the sky. Fog blocked the ground, fresh brisk smell of rain filled your lungs. Puddles of rain soaked the ground. Sound of people talking and water splashing. What a nice rainy cold day in Seoul.

Someone was running up to Mark with full arms. Someone you will never expect, that would want to talk to. He finally catches up to him and taps his shoulder causing the other to jump in surprise.

Mark flinched." Holy...shiiii...oh Mr.Choi..h-how your doing" he stuttered still in shock." Sorry about that I didn't mean to frighten you, but please call me Youngjae" he bowed apologetic. Mark did the same.

"So is their something you need?"he said and signed. Youngjae didn't know he was deaf, he didn't understand the signing he did. But luckily he could barely understand him.

"Yeah, you know JB right?"

"Yes"

"Oh good" he clicked a bottom on his glasses capturing Mark's face."do you mind giving these to him?" He smiled handing Mark roses, muffins and a beverage. "May I ask who it's from?" Mark said politey. Youngjae was debating whether he should lie or say it's him.

"Its anonymous" he grinned.

"Okay, I'll make sure he gets this."

"Thank you" he bows followed by Mark. They goes their separate ways and goes on with their morning. Mark was still shaky a little bit, scared and cold. Mark walking alone, enjoying his alone time. He was scanning through the items.

And his eyes landed on the muffins. And his stomach was growling, begging for food. Have anyone told you not to trust strangers? Even your teachers? Maybe today Mark will know-learn a little something.

He ripped open the thin plastic and tore a piece of the warm, soft, chocolaty muffin. He placed it in his mouth and chewed with delight. He reached the doors the cafeteria and sights his friends. He made contact with his "lover" who smiled thinking those gifts are for him.

"Are those for me?" Jackson asked smile widely. While everyone just looked confused. "No, for JB" he handed the gifts over to him. He sat down in front of him with Jackson by his side. "Oh, so you send him gifts but not me?" Jackson pouted.

"It wasn-"

"Very funny, you get all the things I don't like" JB said "Then Ill take your banana milk." Mark signed taking a gulp of it.

But quickly he didn't have a good feeling about it.Once he notice some flowers been spray painted black.Also how everything he gave him was stuff he didnt like at all. And a chunck of the muffin was gone.

"Mark did you take a piece of this?" Jaebum signed and he had a really bad questioning that laced his voice, which Jr and Jackson noticed, quickly getting worried.

"Yeah, why?" He noticed everyone looking at him worried.

"Who gave this to you Mark?" JB said sternly.

"He told me it was anonymous" he was getting nervous.

"Who?!" Jr was getting anxious

"Youngjae"

"Shit" the others said at once and Jackson knocked the milk out of his hands." What the hell, what's going on?" He asked nearly yelling. JB got up and threw away everything in the trash. He saw the a letter in the painted roses. He opened it, and it reads...

How did you like muffins? Or the banana milk? Hope you saved some for me later today, you better not forget. Like you forgot our first date. This time I hope your not that sleepy.