He played back the words she had said to him about his outfit.

'Daniella! Wear something nice!'
'Dani! Look nice today!'

He had repeatedly told her that Phil was just a friend.

Once they got into Dan's room they hugged. For a long time.

Dan loved the feeling of Phil's warm embrace. He grasped Phil's gray fox sweater like he would disappear if he didn't hold onto him tight enough.

He took in his scent again. He almost smelled like a raspberry or a straw berry.

There was no words exchanged for about a few minutes. They just hugged. There was no words needed.

Phil finally broke the silence.

"I want to hug you, but I also want to spend time doing something." They both laughed.

Dan pulled away blushing.

Phil kicked off his shoes and hopped into Dan's bed and grabbed his backpack that he had brought.

"I brought some films." He said grinning.

"How about this one?" Dan picked up one from the pile Phil had spread all over his bed.

"Okay!" He said.

Dan got up and grabbed his laptop and opened the disk slot. Phil pulled the movie out of the box and handed it to Dan.

Once it started, the boys snuggled up next to each other. Whilst the opening credits came on.

             Twilight

Phil had intentionally brought this movie, knowing Dan loved to watch it. Dan smiled and started mouthing the words along with the narration.

"You're so cute..." Phil whispered into his ear.

"Stop it." Dan said trying not to blush.

"But it's true." Phil said smiling.

Dan pushed Phil's face towards the screen with his right hand.

About 20 minutes later, Dan's mother came in. Ruining Dan's concentration on the film. He paused it and looked at her.

Both Dan and Phil sat up.

"Lunch is ready." She said smiling.

"Can we bring it up here?" Dan asked.

She grinned liked the Cheshire Cat.

"Sure! But you'll come down to get it." She said and walked out.

Dan got up and grabbed Phil's hand and pulled him down the steps.

Phil smiled while looking down at his hand intertwined with the younger boys hand.

Phil noticed how Dan didn't have his hair like it usually is. It was an odd thing for him. But he really didn't care. He loved Dan.