Chapter 46.

Chapter 46.

---------------

Unknown.

I was surprised to hear Khadija miscarriage. Somewhat I feel a little happy that she didn't have any reason now to stay with Rauhan. Sometimes I feel sad for Khadija. No women can bear the pain of losing her baby but I guess this is what written in their fate.

I step in the house I usually come. I hear laughing voices from inside. I smiled because I know who is laughing. I walk toward living room where the voices coming from. I was about to step inside but stop when I heard my name.

"Amna is such a fool. She trust me since her brother died. I told her he fall from stairs and hit his head which caused him to die but it wasn't true. He died because of me."

"But Mom I still didn't understand why you marry her brother?" There was a laugh. An evil laugh.

"Because of money my princess. If I didn't marry him then you and your brother were on road. We didn't have anywhere to go and live. I trap him in my sweet talk and make him marry me. He wouldn't die if he didn't know why I marry him. Your father was the only person who I love."

"If you love my Dad then why Zoya and Amir?"

"Because your step Dad want his own kids. He love you all like his own but still he want them. Now you have to trap Rauhan and marry him."

"But Mom do you think this will work?"

"Yes. Because Khadija had miscarriage and I put a lot of bad things in Amna mind that made her break them. When they were separated go to Rauhan comfort him and then marry him. You will be happy there. Follow what Amna says for a month and then starts fighting with her. Tell Rauhan to live separately and didn't meet his parents. That Khadija was really a fool that she think it would be wrong to separate a son from their parents. Old fashion." I feel myself numb. I didn't believe on what I hear. I thought she wants to help me but she was trying to get her daughter with Rauhan. I pushed myself from wall and walk in. They were laughing but stop when they saw me.

"W-what are you doing here?" Saima asked me with nervous smile. I walked over her with anger burning in my eyes. She killed my brother. She used me to get in my family. She told me wrong things about Khadija. I should give her a chance.

"How dare you to do this with me and my family. I thought you want to help me Saima. You killed me brother." My hand raised on its own and went across her face. Yeah, I did slap her and she deserve it.

"Amna it is not what you think. I didn't kill your brother. He fell down stairs and you know it."

"I don't know truth before but now I know." She glared at me angrily.

"Good you know the truth." She says glaring at me heatedly.

"How could you do this Saima with your own husband? You could divorce him and stay away from him but no you kill him. You kill my brother who loves you and your children more than anything." I yelled at her and she flinched back.

"If I divorce him then I never get his money, his property and his business."

"Then why you lose his business?"

"I didn't lose it. It remained on his name and he is very unlucky that's why I lose it." She says with a shrugged. Anger boiled in me as she says my brother is unlucky for her but that's not true.

"Actually you are not lucky for him. Since you came in his life he started to lose his business and ran out of money but never tell you because he loves you." I told her. She was only staring at me because she knows I am saying truth.

"Aunty-" Ammara started but stop when I glare at her.

"Don't you dare to come near my family again. And never think I marry my son a women like you." I told them coldly. They looked at me shocked. I turned around and walk out from that house. That house where my brother live before he died. That house which belong to my parents.

As I walk toward car, drive open door for me to let me slid inside. I tell driver to go there where I can speak and apologize for everything I had done. I hope they forgave me and come back. I really miss him. Even his Dad wasn't same as he was before Rauhan left us.

'I am going to take my son and my daughter-in-law back in our house.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you like it. Tell me what you think about this chapter. I know it is short and next chapter is on its way. It will be out soon.

Finally truth of Samia Aunty and Ammara relieved.

-Maddy.!