Chapter 19: The Battle

Third Person P.O.V.

The group jogged down hallways, determination in their eyes as they continued onwards. They stopped. "Mitch, Jerome, stay towards the back of the group, since you guys are some of the best fighters. Deadlox, come up here with me. Ian, Jason, stay of the outskirts of the group. The rest of you, stay in the middle of the group, we're almost there. And let me tell ya, it's gonna get bloody!" They all nodded in reply and got into their assigned spots. Sky glanced at them and nodded then started jogging off again, the group never breaking ranks.

~*^*~

Sky's P.O.V.

"Come on guys, get ready, we're almost there!" I called to them while taking out my budder sword as I kept jogging. Jerome took out an axe and Mitch took out Betty. The rest of the group took some sort of weapon between swords, axes, or bows.

My eyes widened when we got there. It was a nerve-racking sight. A huge army of mobs stood there, ready to kill and destroy us. My eyes searched around, looking for Herobrine. I could see his glowing white eyes at the very back. "Coward...!" I growled lowly, shaking with so much anger my eyes turned from budder then back to hazel. Deadlox murmured to me, "Calm down Sky....Don't worry, you'll, or one of us, will rip him to shreds" I nodded in reply and took a deep breathe, calming down.

I nodded to them and we charged straight on into the crowd of mobs. I started slashing my sword, taking down mobs left and right as I tried to make my way towards Herobrine, but the mobs were determined to defend him. I grumbled something as I ducked away from a wither skeleton but was rammed down by zombie pigmen.

I struggled around, not wanting to use my powers as I was saving them for Herobrine, if  I even got there. Suddenly, the zombie pigmen dropped dead and I found Deadlox standing over me with a tiny grin as he asked, "You Ok dude?" I nodded and said thanks, which just caused him to nod in turn and charge back into the battle.

I could barely see the new recruits as they fought savagely at the monsters. I was snapped out of my daze as a fist slammed into the side of my head. I groaned, trying to pick myself up. When I did so, my eyes locked with pure, glowing white eyes. Herobrine.

Third Person P.O.V.

Sky glared up at Herobrine and threw him off while taking off his sunglasses, eyes glowing brightly with rage. "You really gonna attack your own father?" Herobrine taunted. Sky snarled, "You are not my father!" With that, Sky launched fire at him, and it was so fast and unexpected, Herobrine didn't even have time to dodge. He was blasted back, falling on, and crushing, several different mobs.

Herobrined smirked, "Strong, but not strong enough!" He growled. Sky frowned at him though said nothing and just unsheathed his sword. Herobrine did the same. They glared at each-other for a moment before charging and meeting head on. Swords clashed and blood splattered on them but the continued fighting.

Suddenly, Sky slashed, stabbing Herobrine in the chest. Herobrine collapsed and all went silent. One by one, the mobs started to flee away.

The group came over quickly to Sky, despite there injuries.

Sky's P.O.V.

I looked at the faces around me, seeing no one was terribly injured. I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. My vision went fuzzy as I tried to say something again. The last thing I saw was Deadlox yelling, but then all went black.