Chapter 4: Following

Sky's P.O.V.

I found myself in a forest. I knew I could teleport, I just never really did it, never did it in front of anyone, apart from my father. "Maybe I should go back soon...." I thought to myself, the only reason I left is because of the questions, why don't they get that I don't want to be asked any questions at all?! I balled my fist angrily then shrugged and went deeper into the forest.

Magical Time Skip 1 Hour :3

I looked around the darkened forest. It was night time. I took out my budder sword warily, unsure if monsters would attack me. That's when four skeletons, two spiders, eight zambies, and a spider jockey came out from behind the trees. I raised my sword but surprisingly, all they did was bow, and walk away. I rolled my eyes. Oh yeah...my father could control them....so I could to. I grumbled and put my sword away and walked onward deeper and deeper into the forest.

I find a abandoned tree house and slowly climb up into it. Once I get to the top, I sit down and yawn. Sheesh, It's been a long day.... I lay down onto my back and my eyes start to close, but I didn't want to fall asleep, but even so, my tiredness over took me, and I fell asleep.

The next Morning

Ty's P.O.V.

I woke up early to go get the guys. Once they all got up, even if it took a lot of yelling, whining, and water buckets, they finally did. I direct my gaze to every one of them, watching each for a few seconds then moving onto the other and say, "Today, we find Sky, figure out whats wrong, and help him. So all of you, get your weapons!" They nodded and dashed off. I had all of my stuff with me already, sword, budder armor, food, water, and everything else I would need. A few moments later they came back. My gaze hardens and I yell, "COME ON GUYS! LETS FIND SKY!!!" They all yell in agreement and we charge off, me in front and the others behind me. We stop and I look back to them and ask slightly embarrassed, "So...Uh....Which way will we go.....?" Seto looks up and says instantly, "Lets go to the forest, since that's where Sky appeared last" I nodded and said it was a good idea and we charged away once again.

We all look around trying to see if Sky was here or had come this way. Seto suddenly yells, "LOOK! THESE ARE HIS FOOT PRINTS! I WOULD RECOGNIZE THESE ANYWHERE!!" I raise a eye brow at him "How would you recognize them?" I ask. He looks down and blushes slightly and mumbles, "Dont.Judge.Me." We laugh and head in the direction the foot prints were headed.

We laugh and smile as we head deeper into the forest, still keeping a eye on the foot prints, but then it started to rain, but it didn't ruin everyone's good, happy, mood.

Thunder booms, lightning crashes around in the air, and we struggle forward, but manage to keep going. A lightning bolt hits a tree next to us and I yell and run out of the way to avoid being crushed. We all have seemed to fall into the mud. I raise my head, and I see HIM. Herobrine.

He steps forward and flicks his hand and the others black out. He comes over to me, raises his foot, and slams it onto the side of my head. I yell out with pain and horror then I black out.