Emergency!

27 AN: Soon my fellow friends. Soon, the day of the greenie who will change the story will come. Soon... Okay, enough of this weirdness. I probably crept some of you out, or you just skipped this Author's note, because that's what I would've done. Ugh, whatever! This is just a filler chapter, just saying! Enjoy and continue:

Emily's P.O.V.

I'm planning a big massacre at some people. Chuck, Newt, Frypan, Clint and Jeff are my targets. They're dead. No, I'm not crazy. Or... Ugh, whatever. They won't stop teasing or wiggle their eyebrows at me when Minho comes. Chuck is the worst of them. He won't stop saying stupid 'romantic' stuff as he calls it, to me. Clint and Jeff will always tease me, telling me to tell my feelings for him. Newt would basically be the overprotective brother for me, but yet teasing me. He tells me how good guy Minho are, and how stupid he will be for not liking me back and all that stuff. Frypan on the other hand, will give me this long life-lesson about love... Yep, this is my family...

I was walking with Chuck around the glade, since he was dismissed from the other keepers. I kinda feel sorry for him. He couldn't do any of the jobs, leaving him with only one bad one... Sloppers... Yeah, that's the worst one of them all, you just basically clean and stuff. I feel sorry for him, but what can I do? He was terrible at being a medjack, builder, track-hoe, cook (he practically set fire on his hair... That damn curse...) and all the other jobs. It will be a gathering tomorrow, deciding his job. *cough* Slopper *cough*... Sorry, Chucker. Yeah, that's one of his nicknames. Also, there will be another greenie in 2 weeks, so that will be great. Especially Chuck. He can finally be something more than just a greenie.

Minho is out running, and I already miss that shank. Also, I will be running with him tomorrow, since it's kinda boring in here.

"Emily! Emily! Help!" Someone shouted frantically. Chuck and I turned around looking at a panic glader, I believe his name was Alex.

"Alex? What's-" I didn't finish my sentence, because I was cut off by him.

"You need to come, fast! We don't have a lot of time!" He said breathing heavily, and running off. I instantly ran after him, with Chuck following behind. But he was slower, and since I was a runner I ran the fastest over catching up with Alex in seconds. We were running to crowd by one of the buildings, and when I was about to ask anything. Newt began shouting.

"Give some space for Emily!" He shouted frantically. Okay, someone better explain. The gladers immediately started to let me come and see the scene. When I saw that there was a glader, laying on the ground and having a big heavy log on his leg. Clint and Jeff was working fast, shouting and using the medical stuff. I didn't waste anytime, and started to check on the glader.

"He is breathing, but barely. His heartbeat is steady, but he is loosing continuous." Clint told me as I was checking the glader out, I remember his name as Bob.

"What happened?" I asked as I got the medical stuff from Jeff and starting to check on his foot.

"Someone had forgot to tie up the log, and it just fell on him." Gally explained stressing and looking at the hurt glader, Bob. Yes, Gally felt sorry for him, because they were friends. In a way.

"We need to stop the bleeding, and stitch him up fast." I said examining the leg. It was beginning to be in danger sone. "We need to get that log off him. Fast!" No one moved, only staring. I began stressing and getting mad. "If we don't get this log off his leg, he might need a amputation!" That worked and got them in action. Newt and Alby with other gladers looked at me horrified at what I said. Chuck also saw the scene, and his eyes widened at the sight.

"One. Two. Three!" They yelled, and lifted that heavy log of Bob. As they did that, I began fixing him up.

"I need a Fenofibrate, Almlodipine and an Erythromycin." I said as Jeff and Clint handed me the stuff. (AN: I have no idea, they're just some names I found on the internet. Don't believe a word of that... I just need some smart words... Continue.) "Needle and tread." I said getting them as well. I began first getting out some of the wood that was still in his leg. Then I used the medical supplies and cleaned the wound.

"You need to give some space to the medjacks!" Alby yelled, and I looked at him grateful. It was hard to have everyones eyes on you, and expecting you to save someones life.

"We need the Spironolactone!" I said looking at Jeff and Clint, as they checked but still helped me giving the pressure on the wound.

"It's in the cabinet!" Clint said face-palming.

"We need to get it! And that fast!" I said looking wide eyed at them. "Alex get me the Spironolactone!" I looked at the him. He in return looked at me with confusion.

"What does it looks like?" He asked, making the medjacks roll our eyes.

"It's the green one!" We said in unison and continued at the leg. He jumped a bit at out outburst, but began running. The glader began closing his eyes, and I was not going to loose him.

"Hey! Look at me! Don't you dare close your eyes! Do you hear me?!" I almost yelled at the glader, while slapping him a bit. He just groaned in pain, and barely nodded. Alex finally came back with the Spironolactone, and I began doing my work, giving some orders to Clint and Jeff. They obeyed and did what I told them too.

I was finally done with fixing up the glader, Bob. He was sent to the medjacks room, where he would be kept an eye on. Just in case you know. I was sitting on the ground, with my back against the building, and breathing heavily. It was scaring, but I managed to help him. With a lot of help with Clint and Jeff.

"You did a great job, Emily." Alby said patting my shoulder, I only nodded, feeling really tired. He left, and Newt and some other gladers said the same thing. Only Jeff and Clint thanked me, telling me that they wouldn't had known what they would had done without me. Frypan was the over dramatically telling me how the life, nature and fate was being, and how big of a blessing I am and all that weird over dramatically stuff. I actually smiled at that. This is why he's one of my best friends, he can talk deep, but at the same time weird shit. Damn, I love this family.

"I can't believe you just did that," a young voice said, making me turn to the source. It was Chuck of course.

"Yeah," I muttered thinking of Bob, the builder. I don't know why, but that just made me smile... Bob the builder, can we fix it? Bob the builder, yes we can! (AN: Did you see what I did there? xD) Why am I singing in my head? Ugh, I can't even be serious for like 5 minutes.

"You just saved him. You kept yelling some smart stuff, leading our medjacks and just being awesome!" He said looking at me with big eyes, that just made me smile and chuckle at him.

"Thanks, Chuck." I said standing up from the ground. "I'm just doing my job as a medjack."

"I knew you were good, but never this amazingly good!" That made me grin and feel good. It's amazing what a 12 year old can make a girl feel. It great having a little brother, even though he is really annoying and keep teasing me. It's actually good.

"Thanks, Chucker." I said walking away from the scene. "Come on! The runners will be back soon!" He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked, making me playfully push him and ruffle his hair.

"I still don't get why you're still single." He said making me burst out laughing.

"Oh, Chuck." I said still laughing. "I'm too fabulous to be in a relationship." I then flipped my hair dramatically and made him burst out laughing.

"Yeah, or you're just scared to admit your feelings." He said putting his hands on his hips, and smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"He doesn't even like me that way!" I said annoyed that he always talked about this. 'Go and admit your love!' Or 'Find the love of your life, and tell him your feelings!'. Ladies and gentlemen: Chuck! Yep, that's him. The 12 year old who knows more about love than I ever would... Damn, the single life is tough.