I cringed. "Unnie! You're not helping," I crossed my arms over my chest.

She smiled at me, patting my shoulder. "You'll be fine," she said, "But always remember, you can't lie to yourself. Follow your heart, everything will be alright."

I looked at her, feeling a little touched by her words. "Unnie, do you think I can withstand that psychopath?" I asked her.

"Why do you ask me that? You should ask yourself," She stood up from her seat, pursing her lips, "Let's start work, alright?"

"Nae," I responded, standing up and started work as well.

That afternoon about 4 when there weren't much people in the cafe, Seojun, as expected, came. He wore a bright smile, walking towards me. He looked much cleaner and neater than before though - he shaved his beard, he had a haircut and he wore better clothes. He's as charming as he was in high school.

"Annyeong," he greeted me, and I smiled at him whilst still mopping the floor. "Did you receive it?"

I looked up at him, a little confused, but then I realised what he was talking about. "Ah... the, flowers?" I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say next. I peeked over at Jinyoung whom was at the counter, and she was actually looking at us too. She smiled at me, and I quickly turned back to Seojun. "Yes, I received it," I said, "But... flowers, is a little bit too..."

"Don't get the wrong idea," he quickly told me, "I just gave it as part of my apology."

"Orh..." I just smiled at him, "Green Tea Frappe for you?"

"Woah, you know it well now," He chuckled.

"Of course," I grinned, turning to Jinyoung, "Unnie, one Green Tea Frappe please."

"Alright," she responded.

Seojun passed me some cash, and I was about to go to the counter to hand it to Jinyoung before he tapped my shoulder. "Yes, Seojun?"

"Are you busy?" He asked me.

I looked around the cafe, and there weren't many people to attend to. "Nope, why?" 

"Erh, is it okay if we chat for a little bit? Or you wanna talk after your work?" He questioned.

"Uhm," I pursed my lips, "I need to rush home after work. I'll come back to you shortly, but do you have lots to talk about?"

"A little catching up will do," he said, smiling, and I nodded. 

I went to Jinyoung to pass her the money, and she took a glance at Seojun before looking back at me. "He's the guy who gave you flowers?" She guessed.

"Bingo," I replied, taking his drink from her, "I'll talk about him to you some other time."

I went to Seojun whom was already sitting at a vacant seat. "Here's your drink," I said, putting down the cup of Green Tea Frappe on the table, then sat opposite him, "So, what's up?"

He stirred his drink with the straw, before taking a sip of it, whilst looking at me. "Has life been good for you?" He suddenly asked, and I wasn't sure how to answer.

Living with Taehyung? Do I say it's great, or terrible?

"It's fine," I simply answered, "How about you? I bet you're living luxuriously, you're still good looking as before, and you look healthy."

He cleared his throat, suddenly looking uneasy. "That's what you think," he said, laughing, but I could tell it was bitter, "I haven't been well since I got kicked out of high school, honestly."

I gasped, "What happened?"

"You can laugh at me for telling you this," he told me, "It's probably karma."