Chapter 10 ( part 2 )

I opened the door. Blood and two bodies slumped to the side told me he had a fresh kill. Then I saw a young girl and Dr. Smiley. I never liked the doctor. I just don't like doctors because of my father. But something about that girl seemed familiar. Like I saw her once before. I just put it off to the side and started to close the door. When a oh so familiar voice called out. " Sally?" I whisper flying around and running in, the door closing behind me. I stared wide eyed at the girl. " Sally!" I yelled out. She looked at me with tears and fear in her eyes. She didn't remember me.

I glared at the doctor. " Let her go " i said. Smiley looked at me and laughed. " Good try Rose. But no" he said with a playful look in his eyes. The girl jerked her head up. " Rose?" She asked weakly. " I SAID LET HER GO!" I yelled at him. I flicked my wrist and brought up vines that wrapped around the Dr. Smiley's arms , legs, and torso. I ran to Sally grabbing scissors from the tray beside Sally. I cut her straps and helped her up. She couldn't walk. " Toby! Help me!" I yelled as the others walked in. Toby ran over and picked Sally up and brought her to the others.

I walked to the body's by the wall. I gasped and backed away. It was Sally's parents. I couldn't look at them. It was too much. Guts on the floor, their blood spread out around them in a pool. I ran to the others. " Lets go." I said before I was stopped by the hideous noise of a evil laugh. I turned around to see Smiley laughing like a manic. I must admit. It freaked me out.I shooed the others out of the building and closed the door.

~TimeSkip~

I walked back out more freaked out then ever. Dr. Smiley's words replaying in my mind over and over.

" Just wait and see Rose! This isn't all! There will be more and no one will save you! OR THE ONES YOU LOVE!!"

I shuddered. " Rose whats wrong?" Toby asked. Jane looked at me worried. Even Clockwork was concerned. " Its nothing." I said walking faster. My eyes were burning as I tried to hold back tears. I cant do it. I cant keep running away. I cant live like this! I ran, I ran far far away. I my feet tiring as i reached a stopping point. I look up panting. my eyes went wide and i was frozen as i gazed upon the thing sitting there in front of me.

My old house. What was it doing here? I started walking towards it. Confusion settling in my mind as i looked around the house. This wasn't my house. Everything was so familiar. But nothing felt right. Like i had never step foot in this house before. Everything felt so wrong. Then i remembered something. I ran out of the house looking around the woods. My old house was in a neighbor hood. But wait no it wasn't!! No... If it wasn't in a neighbor hood how did i meet Sally? But if it was in a neighborhood why don't i remember burning down all the houses?

Something wasn't right. I ran to the mansion finding the others. They were asking me questions but i ignored them and walked right up to Slenders office. He looked up at me and smiled. " Sit. Its time you learned your real past."