Chapter 4

I walk back into the woods. Angered by the horriable welcome I had received from the people back there I started punching a tree. That ended with me having blooding knuckles. But there was no pain. A side effect of the rose DNA I got when I was tested on. I don't know how put that's what happened. As I'm examineing my hand a foot nunges my leg. I flick my wrist and have a vine at the ready in case the person attacks. I slowly turn around to be face-to-face with a brown haired boy with orange goggles and a mouth gaurd covering his mouth. Hes wearing a gray hoodie and jeans. He had two hatchets strapped to a belt on his waist. " Hi " he said.

" Hi" I replied.

" My names Toby. " he said fully confident.

" Rose. " I said as he stuck out a black gloved hand.

" Rose?" He said as I shook his hand.

" Yea my names Rose got a proplem with it?" I asked him.

" Nope." He replied.

I sighed " Your one of the people that was is the mansion, right?" I asked.

" yea " he said as he looked down " but I promise I didn't throw anything at you!" He said jerking his head up and looking at the vine.

" Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you. " I say as the vine retreats back down to the ground.

" Good now I want you to meet some of my friends." He says as he walks back to the mansion.

I stay back watching him. " oh come on! " he says grabbing my hand and running back to the mansion with me in tow. I sigh and start running too to avoid falling. Oh well I say in my head as we head back to the place ill learn to call.

Home.