Word is...Sleepover/Truth or Dare

Rainbow squealed to herself. Today was the day she and AJ had their first sleepover. She already had food made, sleeping bags put out on the living room floor, and had a movie for the two to watch.

'Ding dong!'

Rainbow squealed yet again at the door bell, running to it and swinging it open.

I front of her stood her girlfriend, who was already wearing her pajamas. She waved and gave Rainbow a small peck on the cheek before walking in and sitting down.

Dash sat down next to her. "Yay! First sleepover...I have everything planned, babe! So don't you worry!" Rainbow popped a movie in the DVD player.

Applejack smiled. "Whoa there, sugar. That's a lot to take in, don't cha think?"

Rainbow nodded. "Well, what do you wanna do right now?"

Applejacks smiled. "How about truth or dare?"

Rainbow nodded rapidly. "Sure, babe!"

AJ started it off, asking her 'truth or dare.'

"Hhm...Truth."

AJ smirked. "Do ya really enjoy hanging out with mah family? Remember, truth and nothin' but the truth."

Rainbow pondered. "Well, your brother kinda scared me...Your grandmother is kinda loco, no offence, and your little sis is crazy as hell!"

AJ nodded. "Ah understand all of that, Dash." She smiled.

"Applejack, truth or dare?"

"Dare. Lay it on me."

"Hehe~. Kiss me, meaningfully."

AJ rolled her eyes, pressing her lips to Rainbow's soft lips. She closed her eyes as they both leaned in to deepen it.

Rainbow pulled away. "Heh. Not bad."

"Ya little shit..." AJ pecked her cheek.

"Language, Mrs.Dash." Rainbow giggled back.

"In yer dreams Ah'm Mrs.Dash." she booped her girlfriend on the nose.