Ch2: What the duck!?

As I get into the building,  my heart is beating like crazy. I went straight to the reception and said " Hello, I'm Ivy Michaelson , can you give me my dorm's key and a map of the building please? " the woman looked like she was at her late twenties, she was blonde with bright green eyes and her face looked flawless. She started typing something on her keyboard and the looked at me. "Hello Ivy, I'm Kate. Um , look there is a problem... " oh no, I knew it, it was to good to be true " What kind of problem? " I asked worried " There are no dorms at the Art building,  so you have to stay at the Music building ..." Phew " Oh that's fine " I said,  my voice full of relief " Oh alright , I'll give you the map and you can look around the building,  till I find you a dorm,  is that OK? " " sure " I said to her and she gave me a map.

I am lost. Yep. I don't think there is another person in this world that can to get lost with a map in a building! I was staring at the map, not understanding a thing, and just walking .Suddenly I hit something really hard and I felt something liquid streaming on my skin.

" Oh my god! "  I said in shock  " what the hell!? " I heard a deep voice " watch where the hell you are going! " the boy said. I look up and see, a hottie... Yep he has got brown hair and eyes,  high cheekbones and he is tall about  6.2 , taller that me obviously,  for god sake I'm like 5.3 feet tall!  Anyway, he is rude " You have to watch where  you are going! "I tell him , the boy look at me with his eyes full with surprise " what did you said? " OMG  he is stupid too!  " What did you heard ?" I say, turn around not bothering to hear his answer  and go straight to the reception to take my key.

" Hello Ivy, so this your key, " she says while she is giving me the key " oh you will be at room 205 , in the music building,  second floor, OK? "  she says and I just nod .

As I walk to the music building I watch around me. I love this place!  I'm little bit worried about my roommate,  I mean I don't even know if , it's a girl or boy ...
" Hello "  I hear a voice from my left,  I turn around to see a girl,  probably in my age,  with brown hair and eyes... Mmmhh she is similar with the rude boy "Hi! " I say to her smiling and she is smiling back "Are you new here? " she asks me "yes I am" " are you here to study music? " she asks me again with curiosity in her voice " No,  I'm here for the art part,  you? " " Me too,  I am here with my twin Hunter,  but he is studying music... Wait why are you going to the Music building?" she asks confused " Well there were no longer dorms at the Art building  sooo,  I live here " I tell her " oh OK sooo what's your dorm's number? " "205" I tell her while I look at the paper with the information for my dorm " OMG ARE YOU KIDDING? THAT'S WHERE MY BROTHER IS STAYING! " WHAT!? I'll live with a guy for four years! We keep on talking while we are walking to my dorm. I open the door while saying goodbye to Amy - the girls name - , as I close the door I look around.
I look to my left side and see a living room with a big purple couch and two blue armchairs. There is a wooden coffee table with some notebooks on it.As I look the walls I see that they are a white colour I am going to change that,  there is huge plasma TV on the wall and a DVD player with a Xbox sitting near it. I look to my right side I see a kitchen who is a white colour too. I walk straight and look at the first door on my right side , I open it and see a small bathroom. There is a shower,  two sinks and a toilet all of them in a baby blue colour. I close the door and get in the room next to the bathroom. I see a king size bed with a night stand each side, a big closet with a  big mirror, a dresser and desk with a chair and tow selfs right next to it, that must be my bedroom. I get out and close the door. I go  to the kitchen, I really need some water... But as I get into the kitchen I see a not so good surprise "What the duck!?! "

Sooo that's the second chapter of my book,  hope you like it,  I'm going to make a chapter and I am going to talk about my self and the book.

Love y'all! =)

Like!

Comment!

Follow!