If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream

Start from the beginning

“Soft spot?!”

“Yeah, he probably likes you. I mean who wouldn’t, you’re beautiful.”

“I guess haha and aww thanks Tony you’re too sweet!” I said while leaning over my desk to give him a hug.

~

The school day was finally over and I couldn’t wait to go home. Too much has happened for just the first day of school. However, it was a pretty exciting day to say the least. I actually made a lot of friends which is surprising. Luckily tomorrow is Friday so I have the weekend to relax.

I walked down the stairs and went to my locker to retrieve my things. The hallways were pretty crowded and I had to shove my way through to get to my locker. Don’t you just hate when people stand in front of your locker and it’s just like the awkward moment, like can you leave. In this case it was filled with what I would refer to as jocks?

“Hey aren’t you Harry’s girl?” the blonde haired one asked accompanied by his buddies all surrounding him.

“Um , no. So can you please move out of my way?” I asked them getting quite impatient as he stood there with a stupid grin. Gladly he moved out the way and I was able to open it and retrieve my stuff.

 “Well a pretty girl like you shouldn’t be single. So how about I take you out sometime?” he asked cockily.

“How about not?” I said in his face as I closed my locker and began walking down the hall away from them. I didn’t even wait for him to respond which probably pissed him

“Slut!” he howled from behind thinking I didn’t hear him. All his friends began to laugh.

I walked back down the hall and confronted him. How dare he call me a slut? I’ve never even had a boyfriend!

“What did you just say?” I said while he stood there not able to contain himself from laughter.

“I called you a slut, bitch!” he said a little bit too loud earning an audience and people were beginning to stare.

“Huh? Can you say it again I couldn’t hear all the way?” I asked again.

“I called you a..” he didn’t even finish the sentence.

I slapped the shit out of him. His whole face turned in the other direction causing him to lose his balance. I could hear all the “oohs” throughout the whole hallway. Everyone began laughing at him.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” he screamed at everyone but they continued to laugh even his own friends. He just ran away clearly embarrassed.

I just left the school and made my way to my car.

~

I turned off my car and put my keys in my bag while getting out. I locked the car and made my way to the front door. I took my key out and opened the door dropping my bag on the couch.

“London is that you?” my mom asked from the kitchen.

I made my way into the kitchen and walked over to the refrigerator getting a bottle of water.

“Hey mom” I said while taking a seat on the stool next to the counter.

“Hey sweetie, how was your first day of school?” she asked while preparing a salad.

“It was… interesting. Yeah , you can say that” I said while taking a sip of my water. I really didn’t know how else to describe it since so much happened.

“Did you make any friends?”

“Yes , I actually did. I made a couple . They’re all pretty cool people and are really nice.” I truthfully answered. If it wasn’t for them I don’t know how the day would’ve  went.