Chapter 11

Hey guys! Welcome to a new chapter, with some interesting plot twists. Possibly. Now I was thinking about naming my readers, but I don't know what.... One author has keeties, so I figured I should do something related to the mood of this book. Like dark, creepy, violent, something like that. Maybe souls? I dont know, let me know in the comments!

I truly appreciate every comment you guys send me!!

So, I think since Halloween passed, I am gonna do a gruesome chapter, so be ready.

Also when I eventually get to Rated-R shit, I am thinking about doing another book for those chapters, but making it private so you would have to follow me to see it. What do you guys think? Let me know!!

Raven's POV

Driving in the car with Adimar was a complete and utter nightmare. He kept talking and acting like quite the annoyance. The only thing that made me slightly happy was snacking on salmon the whole drive.

When we got to my 'home', I was nervous. If joey saw me, would he be happy or yell at me for blowing the mission?

When we pulled up into the driveway, I turned off the car and looked at Adimar.

"Listen, my guardian doesn't know about me being, you know, me. He just thinks I am an incredibly skilled human hunter."

"Got it."

"And don't freak him out, because he might shoot you or something."

"I feel like we are dating and I am meeting your parents for the first time."

"Ha, more like parent. Okay Adimar, let's go."

We got out of the car, and I walked up the steps to the door. I jiggled the doorknob and the door opened slowly, it was unlocked. It is never unlocked. I started to call out joey's name, "Joey! Joey! You better be awake!"

I whispered to Adimar, "Stay here.", and went upstairs. I looked and searched through every room, no Joey. I went back downstairs and looked in all of those rooms, no Joey. So I went to the garage, the car was still there.

I guess he is in the training room. I go through the house to the area where we keep all of our hunting gear, and.

He was hung up to a punching bag, his eyes scooped out and into his mouth, with blood coating his face. The bag was moving slightly, probably because of the dead guy. Joey was pinned to the bag with one of our machetes, and he looked revolting. His fingers were chopped off, before he died. His teeth, pulled out. His legs, amputated. Blood was stained everywhere.

Why didn't I feel remorse or sadness? I mean he did care for me after all.

Adimar walked to the room and gasped, "Oh god, Raven I am so sorry."

I had a deadpan look on my face, "Oh well."

I sound like an utter sociopath.

I looked through the room for clues, and sure enough there was a note next to the set of knives.

It said,

We know what you are. We are coming. -DB

DB? What does that mean? I sniffed the air, and I smelled werewolf...

But this room is fully sanitized every day, for precautions. I went up to Adimar and sniffed him, he smelled of werewolf, but the scent I smelled was different.

It had a dark aroma to it, and not the romantically dark, the torture dark. So this is a wolf. Maybe a rogue?

I said to Adimar, "Smell the air, a lycan killed him. Is he a rogue or from a pack?"