Chapter 24

A/N:  Welcome to another chapter! 

The ending of this book is coming up! But it's not gonna be for another 6 or 8 chapters.

I hope you all enjoy it! 

=====================================================

Raven's POV

I woke up in another room strapped down to a bed. I was tightly concealed and it was hard to move. 

The room seemed to be really protective, as if they were trying to keep people out. I guess the Alpha figured that they still had a traitor. I tried to move some more but couldn't. As I laid there, I noticed him walk and with a dark smile on his face.

He said, "Well, well. Looks like you finally can't move away from me. And no one can take you away from me. Have you seen the one who has been moving the other creatures?" 

I shook my head. He rolled his eyes, "Of course not. Well at least I still have you, and I won't let you get away. I am the only one who has the key to this room. No one except me can see you. And you know what?"

I rolled my eyes this time, "What?"

"I have created something. Something that will prevent you from hurting me. You can't use your powers. You can't fight back. I've learned this time." 

I froze. No. No. No. NO. I tried to use my fire powers, no use. Healing, no. Teleporting, no. Shapeshifting, no. Reading minds, no. I started hyperventilating. I can't be stuck here. 

Not again. 

He started laughing, "I knew you'd react this way. But I have a deal for you. If you swear allegiance to me as your leader, and do whatever I say, then you can be free of these bonds. However, every day you will be given the serum so you don't decide to turn on my cause. So do you agree?"

I growled. No way was I going to be a slave for him. I'd rather die. I spat in his face, "NEVER." 

He growled back and muttered, "You will be my pawn in this game." Then he left. 

Shortly after came the beatings. I guess it was their way of 'beating me into submission', but I guess I am too damn stubborn. 

Despayr kept growling in my head, murmuring curses for us being put in this again. It looked like I was getting better, and then it's like I was put back into the same torture as my childhood.

I needed to make sure everyone at the pack house was okay. I mindlinked Amos, Adimar, Tate, V, and Driada and said

Hello everyone. It's been kind of a while. I just wanted to let you know that I am fine, but in order to keep safe I need to stay here for a while longer. I don't know how long, but don't worry about me. Don't question what I am doing, because it's going to work. Also I want all of you to assure that those whom I brought back from the prison is well cared for, they deserve it. I want you to tell them that I have decided that when I come back, they may leave since I will return with everyone left. If they choose to stay, allow them to do so. If I don't return back within 2 months, they may make that decision then. Also if I don't return within that time period I ask that you take defensive measures because I believe the Dark Blood Pack has something planned. None of you need to worry about me. Don't attempt to mindlink me either because I will be blocking off all contacts now. Goodbye. 

Now you might be wondering, how could I mindlink and why wouldn't I call for help? Which are both very good questions. However my mindlinking abilities also stem from the pack mark from the Crimson Light pack. And I don't believe anyone should die trying to save me, so I'd rather live in my own personal hell.