Prologue Part 1: The Avatar

Hey guys, this TyForestGames, and I'm back to write a Fanfiction on my favorite TV show of all time: Avatar: The Last Airbender. This will most likely be the longest series I will ever write on this profile. But enough rambling. Let's jump right in!
_______________________________
Water...
Earth...
Fire...
Air...

These are the four elements that people like me can bend to their will. But, with an exception, only one element can be learned by a single person. However, I'm a bit... different, but more on me later. You're probably wondering what this world is like.

My best friends' grandmother used to tell us stories about the old days, a time of peace, when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar, who had the ability to master all four elements, rather than just one, had the ability to stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished without a trace. Fire Lord Sozin destroyed the Air Nomads, leading people to believe that the Avatar was killed and the Avatar cycle never started again. But many people, like my friend Katara, haven't lost hope.

This war with the Fire Nation has been going on for literally a century, ever since the Avatar disappeared. Fire Lord Ozai is ruthless, but neither side has budged an inch.

And I think that's enough background for you to understand this world. So let's talk about me.
_______________________________
By the way, only the prologues will be in Kaiden's point of view. Everything else will be in third person. Till next time guys!