❤️❤️Chloes POV❤️❤️

James stood there right in front of me. "No." I whispered and ran down 2 flights of stairs and was half way down the third "Wait! Chloe! I love you!" James shouted after me. That made me stop dead in my tracks "You what?" I whispered.

"Mate loves us!" Hanna purred. "Oh shut up Hanna even you seen him making out with some chick. We both know why he said that now quit and help me." I said coldly.

James was about to touch my arm when I jerked away from him "Don't. Touch. Me. You. Filthy. Manwhore." I said coldly through gritted teeth. He looked broken "You don't mean that, love." He said quietly trying to hold back tears.

I looked him dead in the eyes "Yes I do." I said with an emotionless face then ran down the rest of the stairs and racing through the front door.

"I would've helped but don't you think that was a little too harsh , Chloe?.." Hanna spoke quietly "Yeah I'm sorry, but I'm not. He had it coming for him when he hurt us." I replied. I ran pretty far and decided to shift.

Wind in my fur, my paws hitting the cold ground, trees flying by, all of it was perfect.

I thought for a little when I realized that I've been kinda harsh lately and right after that thought came in my stomach hurt like really bad cramping. I tripped over my foot when it hit me. Mr. Period thought now would be a good time to pay me a visit. Oh and all I have is that over sized shirt and short shorts. Well... I'm officially screwed!

❤️❤️James POV❤️❤️

After she left I went to the nearest pack I could find, just my luck the Dawn Pack has her.

Now she's gone, AGAIN! She told me to my face TWICE today she doesn't want me!

I forgot to tell her she was bleeding it was no injury, but it left a trail that I can follow. Well time to get my mate back, AGAIN!

"Have I ever told you lately how much I fucking hate you?" Max sang "Yep. Like at lease a billion times in the last minute." I shot at him.

❤️❤️Hannas POV❤️❤️

Well I've been talking to Max... It sounds like he's on his Manly Period too!

Well ok, ok, ok. I haven't been talking to him, I've been arguing with him. Yeah I'm pissed off. "He's on his Manly Period!" I sang to Chloe "S-s-shuuttt u-u-up!" Chloe laughed again.

So I've been arguing with Max but I've also been making Chloe laugh and yeah Chloe and I are making fun of Max and James.

"Yo I'm James an I can have any girl I want. Wait hold up. I'm gayyyy!" Chloe said in a fake man voice making me laugh "Ayee I rough you!" I said while laughing. "Shit Hanna did you block them out?" Chloe giggled "Opps." I said while giggling.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT US!" Max roared at me "Nothing." I giggled. "When I find you, you're dead. GOT IT?! DEAD HANNA AND CHLOE YOU'RE DEAD!" Max roared at me. I whimpered "Y-y-you do-do-don't wa-wa-want m-me?" I whimpered and cried out to him. "Shit no I'm sorry." He rushed "B-bye." I whimpered and sobbed "Han-" I cut him off by cutting the link off.