Innocence - "Poofless"

Start from the beginning

Preston stayed silent, staring at the blade pointed towards him as Rob continued, "Quoting directly from Mitch, 'No matter how stacked we are, Rob is always the one with the most gear'. I had armour and a diamond sword before anyone else, thanks to a certain programmer," he mocked, his demented smile growing wider by the minute.

He lifted his arms up in the air, stretching them with a content sigh. All this wouldn't be possible without bribing Vaq. How easy is it to manipulate people into doing whatever you want by simply hurting their family a couple of times.

Maybe hurt was too mild.

He looked at the wall that Preston was backed up against. He started giggling as he remembered why exactly he dragged Preston here. He retracted the sword from Preston's neck and held the blade dangerously in his free hand.

"You see the wall you are against?" Rob asked Preston, running his fingers over the sharp blade; licking his lips slightly at the sight of blood being drawn.

The younger male nodded in fear.

"I tortured Kenny and Lachlan against there," Rob mused, running his hand over the blade repeatedly.

"Their screams were like music to my ears. I wish you could've been there to listen."

Preston's breath hitched in his throat as dread clenched around his body like a vice.

"I really don't know why you seem so surprised. Isn't the point of this entire mini-game to kill people?" Rob shrugged, bringing up his hand to his lips; lapping hungrily at his blood with a slight moan. Nothing got him off better than the taste of blood. Coupled with the screams of his victim, it was hard for him not to cum instantly.

Who knows? Maybe Preston's blood would do the job on it's own.

He let out a guttural moan at that prospect, the after-taste of his own blood not helping.

He tried clearing himself out of his horny daze, bloodlust and common sense helping.

"You ready to get started?" Rob asked with an earnest smile. He couldn't stop licking his lips.

Something told Preston that Rob wasn't going to accept no as an answer.

Preston started whimpering, tears pooling in his eyes.

"How should I kill you while getting me off at the same time?" Rob thought aloud, tapping his sword against the floor.

Preston wasn't afraid of dying. He knew it was the consequence of playing the game. What he was afraid of, however, was Rob.

He let out a pained groan.

"Pl-Please Rob, d-don't drag this on any longer," Preston begged.

"I don't know what you're trying to say, you've been asking me endless questions since I started. Do you want me to make it last longer?" Rob pressed, his anger slowly brimming up.

Preston shook his head furiously.

Rob smiled sincerely at Preston. If you had seen this out of context, it would've looked like Rob was about to confess to a mistake.

Preston was desperate at this point. His mind raced to think of something to say to Rob; anything. There were things that confused him though. Why did Rob leave him last? Why didn't he just start torturing him immediately? Why did Rob talk to him instead of silencing him?

Tears slipped through without permission. He never realized he was crying and by the time he caught up to his actions, his face was streaked with the salty water.

The answer came to him in an instant.

Preston used the wall as a support as he slowly got to his feet. Rob watched him with amusement; not guessing that he was going to do. Preston stood face to face with Rob, wearing a determined expression. What Preston did next was beyond Rob's imagination.

Preston walked over towards Rob and kissed him.

Rob threw the sword to the side instantly, free hand grabbing Preston's hair roughly as he slammed him into the wall. Preston let out a cry of pain that was silenced by Rob forcing his tongue into his mouth.

Rob moaned softly as Preston struggled under his iron grasp.

It now dawned on Preston that he had made a grave mistake.

That's when he felt the hand creep into his pants, grasping on his flaccid cock through his boxers.

Rob separated from Preston's mouth, with a satisfied smile, staring at Preston's terror-stricken face with lust.

"I don't know what the fuck were you trying to do, but you just made me realise how soft and fuckable you are," Rob purred as the hand that was in Preston's pants started probing up his ass.

Rob leaned close to Preston's ear.

"Fuck the plan. I'm going to make you my slut before I start making you scream my name while choking on your own blood."

-

i'm sorry.

i guess this is my halloween special??

if you enjoyed, a vote and feedback is appreciated!