Innocence - "Poofless"

this is actually the most disturbing thing i have written. i wrote this all with a straight face too. it's 12:14am and my mental state is questionable. fun fact: i wrote this more than a year ago and i only just dug it up and started editing it heavily two hours ago. the original fic was nowhere as disturbing as it is now.

there should be many grammatical mistakes since it's so late. sorry in advance.

warnings: blood, violence, implied torture, possible self harm trigger, rape, mildly explicit sexual content

word count: 1294

may gaben have mercy on your soul.

FlamingRavenclaw, you asked for this.

-

Preston backed up slowly, trying to avoid the threat facing him. In the process he hit the back of a bloodstained wall with a pained whine. He would've never guessed this was the way he would be killed in this Battle-Dome. Sure, falling off from the top of an high base was an accident everyone experienced at least once; with varying degrees of successes or getting stabbed in the back by Mitch; who had snuck up on them.

The long list of ways to get killed compiled by Preston did not include a bloodstained, laughing Rob holding a sword to his throat and backing him up against a wall; contemplating on how to torture him slowly. The intricate flower crown on his head held a garring difference to it's wearer.

Preston gulped.

"Won't Mitch be angry because you're holding up the match Rob?" Preston asked shakily, trying to drag out his time, Maybe Mitch could force the match to end earlier?

Rob's grin grew wider as he formatted his response. "You see, I already thought of that outcome. Therefore, I did the simplest thing. Kill him and cut off all connections he has with the match," he answered nonchalantly.

"B-But he was on your team!" Preston shook, voice raising in fear.

"All the easier to kill. Like, he wasn't expecting it or anything! So much for 'Hunger Games Champion'," he mocked, laughing.

"But surely someone else would've noticed?" Preston questioned.

"Thought of that also. No one that I have tortured knows that it was me. Programming is a bitch, huh? Everyone is stuck in the lobby, thinking we're duking it out in a 1V1," he laughed, kicking Preston roughly in his shin. He almost collapsed in pain.

"Who-Who else?" Preston whispered, scared of the answer.

"Well, you got Vikky, Lachy, Petey, Choco, Kenny-"

Rob cut himself off mid-sentence when he saw Preston's posture change. He knew it wasn't the fact that some of the people he killed were quite obviously on the same team as him. He knew it was all because of Kenny.

"What's the matter? Would you rather than I killed, oh I don't know, Alex instead of that long time friend of yours?" Rob sneered.

Preston glared at the floor. "At least it would be justified due to the fact Alex wasn't on your team," he muttered.

"Well if anything justifies anything in this word; I spared Alex. In fact I'm guilty of the same accusation as you. He is an old friend of mine from way back as well."

"But Mitch killed Alex..." Preston's eyes widened as he put two and two together.

"Revenge is sweet isn't it? After he killed Alex in front of me, I simply stabbed a spare, broken wooden sword through him a couple of times and left it there. Splinters hurt. Especially when you couple it with poison. He was still lying on the ground suffering nicely when I found you hiding," Rob explained, almost bored.