"tá cuma gleoite air," - Poofless

so, i have decided to upload my oldest one-shot/drabble thing. quite cringe worthy, but not too bad imo. enjoy!

word count: 345 (illuminati confirmed)

-

"Preston, are you awake?"

Rob was standing in the doorway, clutching a pillow to his chest for dear life.

Preston made an incomprehensible grunting noise in response. He shifted from his comfortable position on his bed to see what was going on. His hair was messed up from laying down and his eyes were droopy.

"What do you want Rob?" Preston whined.

This was all too adorable for Rob.

"I know it sounds really stupid but, I-I can't sleep."

Rob shifted from foot to foot in discomfort. He had covered half his face with the pillow so only his eyes were visible. He let out a whine akin to a puppy.

This was all too adorable for Preston.

"Aww, c'mere Rob."

He pulled the duvet up and patted the empty space beside him.

Rob walked towards the bed. He placed the pillow he was holding carefully on the bed. He dropped himself heavily on the bed.

"Thanks Preston. I really-"

Preston tugged Rob's arm gently. Rob turned to face him as a result.

"Wha-"

Preston leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on Rob's nose.

Preston leaned back and avoided Rob's gaze. Rob's face was crimson red.

"Preston," Rob said, trying to get Preston's attention.

"What?" Preston muttered. He didn't look up at Rob.

Rob carded his hand through Preston's hair.

"Preston, look at me," Rob said, sternly.

Preston finally relented and looked at Rob. What a good thing too, as Rob leaned over and kissed Preston's lips, enjoying particularly in how soft they were.

Preston was surprised at Rob's sudden actions but soon responded, having realised that his dreams have come true.

When they separated, Rob grabbed Preston's hand with both of his and held it tightly.

He looked at him right in the eyes and asked Preston sincerely,

"Would you be mine?"

Preston didn't even hesitate before smiling and saying,

"Of course Rob."

Rob held Preston's hand to his lips and buried his head in his chest.

The pair soon drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, content with what they had.

-

nice.

feedback and votes are much appreciated! title means, "he is pretty/cute"