Chapter 2

Char's P.O.V
She looks scared, I don't know if people are thinking o my gosh she such a freak or she so pretty or what. (Probably the first one) we head to the gym (where we wait until the first bell) I see a group of popular bitches whispering and pointing at Gray I hate when people do that so before I can think I shouted
"Hey bitchez what the hell are you looking at have you never see a real human before"?
They glared at me so I said "fuck you basic bitchez". I wanted to say more but before I could continue ranting a arm pulls on me I look up hoping that it was one of my friends but it wasn't. It was a teacher! On shit I thought the teacher said "young missy your in big trouble, there is no explicit language here, your going to detention". O shit.

Gray's P.O.V
That was awfully nice of her to do that but I don't care if people stair at me. But I guess the first friend I meet is now gone o shit. For people that think that since I'm a good girl and doesn't curse. Fuck you. Well know I'm pretty lonely now waiting for the bell then I see a girl with galaxy hair (but to me it looks like purple hair with glitter in it). She looks well what's the word badass but she seems cool, she was coming this way.

Journey's P.O.V.
So I see this girl she seems nice but I know she probably thinks in going to be a bitch and be me as shit to her. But to be honest I'm actually a nice person I just ack mean so no one messes with me. So I talk to her and say "hi I'm journey if you want to survive the hell that they call school we should be friends but I need to know your name". She didn't seem frighten she just nodded smiled and said "you seem pretty cool, I'll be your friend and by that way the names Gray". Her name is so cool, we walk to class and talk most of the time we don't have the same classes but we'll see each other for lunch, gym, and study hall. We say good bye and I see her walking down the hall. I whisper under my breath "good luck don't get your self killed".
Cast
Gray - me
Char - thelionandthellama1
Journey - ReceeisDaBomb