Chapter 12- Home Sweet Home

Start from the beginning

                “So, your way of saving London from injuries is to knock her out with that empty bottle that you found beside you?” she asks incredulously. Okay, so she may have a point but a minor somewhat small head bump is better compared to major scratches and bruises, right? Oh well, what’s done is done.

                “So, excited to go back home?” Asher tries to dissolve the tension which only earned him a death glare from Avery.

                “She’s going to kill you for this,” she warns.

                “It’s cool she can try, once we’re home,” I answer.

                “You guys don’t know what you’re doing,” she says shaking her head in disapproval.

                “Will you enlighten us?” Asher tries and sighs heavily when she shakes her head. “Well then we will all have a fun get together once we’re back home,” he adds clapping his hands together which only earns him a scowl. Well then someone’s not so happy.

                Well, we were able to board the jet and take off without trouble thanks to London’s unconscious state and Avery couldn’t really put up a fight. Avery and London are sitting across from Asher and I well London’s more like passed out, but she looks like an angel. God, I am whipped.  I can tell everybody’s beginning to get tired and I fall asleep.

                “Aiden wake up,” I hear an aggravated voice call me. I thought Jimmie Johnson was the only other person in the car we are currently driving. I’m going to win this race for you London, I think. Wait, why are my cheeks tingling? “Wake. Up. Bastard,” every word is punctuated by a slap which is the cause of the weird sensation.

                “London?” I smile knowing that she’s the only person that would wake me up by repeatedly slapping me.

                “Yeah, it’s me idiot. Why the hell am I on a plane?” she inquires. Okay, I have to approach this very carefully because by the malicious glint in her eyes I can tell she’s out for blood.

                “Can we go to the back and discuss this,” I point to Avery and Asher who are still sleeping. She hesitates but agrees no doubt for Avery. She could care less about Asher. I begin to lead the way to room in the back and London takes a seat on a stool. “Okay, we are going home,” I explain.

                “I’m sorry Aiden, I really am but I’m not a buffoon like you. I know we’re going home what I want to know is why the hell you’re forcing us back home when I clearly left for a reason,” she elaborates. She’s cute when she’s about to blow, I could easily picture the smoke coming out of her ears. “What’s so fucking funny?” she asks.  I clear my throat to stop my not so silent laughter.

                “We thought it was time for you to come home, simple as that,” I explain.

                “Simple as that, okay,” she nods and when I feel her fist collide with my cheek I knew I was right to be wary of her calm demeanor. “Put some ice on that, simple as that,” and with those words she walks back out and I’m left staring at her cute behind.

                “Divert your gaze or you’ll also have a black eye,” she calls out without looking back. Damn, it’s like she has eyes on the back of her head. The rest of the flight goes by in a somewhat comfortable silence but I can tall London is thinking very hard about something but I decide not to pry. Knowing her I know she won’t elaborate. We continue in silence and wake the others up before landing.