Chapter 1.

A/N - I took this book down for editing and stuff and came up with new ideas for it, i hope you guys enjoy it & leave me feedback ! - Lynn(:

• Ravyn's POV •

Everything ain't always as good as it seems from the outside. What's on the inside is what's real. My name is Ravyn Monaè Taylor, the girlfriend of one of Compton's baddest Drug Lords, Jayson Williams, known to the streets as JayRock. I'm 18 years old, 5'5 with hazel eyes and have a haircut like Rihanna, brown skin, slim waist and a nice sized behind to go with it. Now how does the daughter of two of the top Doctors in the city get stuck with a Kingpin? Well here's how. A cheating ass father with a weak ass mother is how. My father has other children besides me outside of my parents' marriage, and cater to his mistresses needs more than ours, while my mother just sits there and let him! Beautiful story right? I vowed to never let no nigga treat me like he does her, no matter how much I may love him. But, Jayson has changed my innocent being in ways I can't describe. This is how it all began.....

I met Jayson at a McDonald's and thought he was one of the sexiest niggas alive! About 6'0 even, Chocolate brown eyes, the same color as me, tattoos that covered him, straight white teeth & his long wavey hair in cornrows. Damn he was everything I ever dreamed of! But I was going to let him approach me, I don't chase niggas they chase me. Sure enough, he walked over to me and my girl Alicia with his homeboy Greyson.

"Excuse me beautiful, I couldn't help but notice you the moment you walked in here and had to come over and introduce myself." He said with that smile that'll make any girl melt.

"My name is Jayson, and this is my brother Greyson."

"Wassup?" Greyson said eyeing Alicia like she was his next meal.

"Well its very nice to meet the both of you. My name is Ravyn and this is my best friend Alicia." I said smiling while Alicia just stood there and blushed like a shy school girl.

"Well Ms. Ravyn, I would love to get to know you better. Can I have your number?" he asked licking those lips that I just wanted to devour.

"Sure." I said smiling hard as hell and I'm sure he noticed. We exchanged numbers while Greyson and Alicia did the same. After we gave them our numbers, we got our food and went to my house since nobody is never there.

"Girrrrllll did you see how Greyson was looking at me?? I think I'm going to make him mine girl!" Alicia gushed as soon as we got into my room.

"Girl yes, he was looking at you like he wanted to just eat yo ass up!" I laughed.

"Girl he can, but Jayson seemed like he wanted to just take you too. Do you think y'all would be a good couple?" Alicia asked me as I ate some fries.

"Ehh I don't know, he has that bad boy image and I'm a good girl. Plus after Zaquel, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now." I said as Alicia nodded her head understandingly.

Zaquel, or Za as we called him is my fucked up ass ex who fucked me over badly. The whole two years we were together he was cheating on me the WHOLE time, and didn't give a fuck. I found out the day we got together the same night he went fuck some bitch over on the east side and the list just goes on. He is the true definition of a male hoe.

"Girl fuck Za fat neck ass! don't let him determine your future with other guys because they all not like him. remember that." Alicia said hugging me. While I was eating, I got a text from an unknown number.