1. Hostage (feat. Alicia Cargile)

songs: How Does It Feel by Avril Lavigne ; Fix You by Coldplay

"It's like this is all a game and I haven't been told what the rules are." ~ Sophie (played by Kristen Stewart), "Anesthesia" (2016)

When Kristen Stewart woke up on that October morning, she knew nothing special was going to happen that day. Work, work and only work.

She groaned. The clock was showing three more hours until her flight to New York. And why she had to fly? To work, of course! The Woody Allen Project wasn't going to shoot itself! There, she was playing a waitress. Her character- correction, the character she was playing, was in love for the character her good old friend Jesse Eisenberg was playing.

At least she knew someone from the crew of actors. She wasn't going to feel lonely. If we excluded her assistant and best friend Alicia Cargile, Kristen would be pretty much a loner if she didn't know anyone else on the set.

Kristen lazily got up and groaned once again, remembering that she hadn't packed her hand luggage. She made her bed and rushing did her morning routine. For clothes, she was about to shove a random shirt on, but that little instinct in her told her:

"Why don't you dress yourself up a little today? Come on! You're a woman, after all!"

The actress decided to listen to that little voice and stopped herself at navy blue sweater and jeans. In New York was not as warm as in Los Angeles. She shoved a pair of Uggs on her feet, remembering that at the airport, she would probably have to take off her shoes during luggage check-ups.

Kris did a quick check-up on her luggage and glanced at the clock. 4:27. Nearly an hour and a half until her flight. She had to hurry up.

She started doing her makeup. Since no one had taught her how to do that, she would always make the same mistake - to apply it after she had already been dressed.

A BB crème, lipbalm and extreme hair combing later, Kristen started packing her hand luggage.

"Phone, iPad, chargers ... ," she started mumbling to herself, checking if everything was there. Apparently it was. Now there was nothing to worry about.

Nearly an hour before the flight.

Alicia's car was already parked at the street, waiting for the actress to come. There she was - Kristen Stewart, in "all her glory" , holding two suitcases and hand luggage.

"Wow, girl, you sure have a lot of luggage!" , exclaimed Alicia, making Kristen fake a chuckle.

The two friends greeed eachother with a hug and put all the luggage at the back of the car.

The girls sat in the car. Alicia started the engine and they drove off to the airport. On the way there, Kristen messaged her colleagues to ask them if they had checked in yet. Blake Lively and Jesse were there, already waiting for the rest of the cast.

"Ali, please, hurry up," begged the actress and the driver sped up, as How Does It Feel by Avril Lavigne was playing on the radio.